Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Clemson by 1-7 points

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Clemson by 8-14 points

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Clemson by 15+ points

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Concur. It's time to pound the rock. Ride Sermon and if he needs a play or two off here and there Miyan Williams looked good in the few touches he's gotten. Get downhill and hammer Clemson.

cue the screw ups to keep the fans nervous. Missed a clear read then let the punt pounce upstream. smh Oh gee, 15 yd penalty

1609564766823.jpeg

He just doubled down on ESPN, that he didn't rate ANY team, in the top ten, that didn't play at least 10 games.
I really can't find fault with his opinion and resulting statements. Taking him at his word I think he is getting a bigger dig in at the big ten in general more so than OSU.

I think it is a legitimate question to ask if a team that only plays 6 games should push aside a 10-1 team ?

He may have underestimated OSU at his own peril.

Clemson was lucky. If tOSU played eleven games and had all of their players up to speed, they would have beaten them worse. This team has not worked the kinks out yet. Practice does make perfect, and the Buckeyes have not had that much time playing together.

As an aside, can ESPN please kill these crystal growth graphics? It’s just the worst. ?

I thought the gold down & distance marker was a yellow Flag graphic about 1/3 of the time and almost every big play. Some one at ESPN needs to stop justifying their position and redesigning the graphics each year. Simple is usually better.

Dabo ranking OSU 11th is one of the all time dumbest things a coach has done before a game in the history of sports ... and I am not even debating the truth of the statement ... it doesn’t matter if it was true or not ... a coach should not openly disrespect their opponen right before you play them ... it was pure arrogance ... and he deserved and was served a gigantic piece of humble pie!!!

I really can't find fault with his opinion and resulting statements. Taking him at his word I think he is getting a bigger dig in at the big ten in general more so than OSU.

I think it is a legitimate question to ask if a team that only plays 6 games should push aside a 10-1 team ?

He may have underestimated OSU at his own peril.
You just dont say that, as a HC, before a game of this magnitute.
YOu can ALWAYS be more focused. You and ALWAYS be more motivated.

I put this on him.