Ohio State Recruiting

Official. Four years of eligibility with the free COVID year that everyone received.

4 star prospect in the 2020 class out of Hoban is coming home. Good pickup even if he doesn't make an immediate bang like Steele Chambers. They needed to add depth at LB, and while I assume this will be expected to be developmental depth, I think there's good upside here in a couple years.
Clearly they see he has high potential and they definitely could use the help in the LB room. If he can transition as successfully as Steele stems to have done this is a major pickup.

Clearly they see he has high potential and they definitely could use the help in the LB room. If he can transition as successfully as Steele stems to have done this is a major pickup.
I was reading an interview on Bucknuts and those guys are very skeptical of his transition to LB. Their biggest concerns seem to be pass coverage and overall size to play there at the Big Ten level (To be an impact player)

I was reading an interview on Bucknuts and those guys are very skeptical of his transition to LB. Their biggest concerns seem to be pass coverage and overall size to play there at the Big Ten level (To be an impact player)
OSU has always through of him as a better prospect at LB than RB. I know he has experience playing the position in HS. Given what they’ve been able to do with Chambers I think there is a lot of promise. And he has the added benefit of transitioning at the end of the season and has time to learn under the new DC just as the rest of the defense will need to. I guess time will tell.

tOSU is jumping into the 8th grade recruiting game. They offered Chris Henry's son a scholarship based off of his camp performance:

He's not the only one. They offered an 8th grade DE from GA that came up to an OSU camp. Crazy how recruiting is now. It's almost like college basketball.

So does this mean that Ewers is out at another school after this year?

I was saying the same thing to a guy when I heard the news. He said Manning will sit his first year behind Ewers (If Ewers is productive this yr.). I said no way, Manning will start day 1. Thoughts? Nowadays, there is no sitting the #1 recruited QB....I could be wrong.

I was saying the same thing to a guy when I heard the news. He said Manning will sit his first year behind Ewers (If Ewers is productive this yr.). I said no way, Manning will start day 1. Thoughts? Nowadays, there is no sitting the #1 recruited QB....I could be wrong.

Ohio State did with Ewers.

Looks like the DL will have a run similar to what the WRs had a couple weeks ago. Should start with this weekend with Jason Moore followed by Desmond Umeozulu and John Walker shortly after. Will wait and keep a spot open for Matayo Uigalelei .