Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

USC has now signed former Washington State OL, Jarrett Kingston.
Another swing and miss by Frye. This program won’t be competing for titles anytime soon with pathetic offensive tackle recruiting. This also goes back to my point of Ohio and the Midwest needing to produce better talent. This kid was from California. Uphill battle to try and get somebody from California to go to OSU over the home state schools

Another swing and miss by Frye. This program won’t be competing for titles anytime soon with pathetic offensive tackle recruiting. This also goes back to my point of Ohio and the Midwest needing to produce better talent. This kid was from California. Uphill battle to try and get somebody from California to go to OSU over the home state schools
I'm willing to cut Frye some slack considering the situation he inherited from Stud. I think recruits are waiting to see how he develops OL talent, and if that talent translates to the NFL. He's not going to turn around that horrid recruiting stretch that existed before he got here overnight. But your point stands. He needs to prove it, and do so quickly.

You need to start kicking in more NIL money.

I'm willing to cut Frye some slack considering the situation he inherited from Stud. I think recruits are waiting to see how he develops OL talent, and if that talent translates to the NFL. He's not going to turn around that horrid recruiting stretch that existed before he got here overnight. But your point stands. He needs to prove it, and do so quickly.
I don’t know, he was brought in to recruit better and honestly he’s recruited no better than Stud. Only big time recruits he’s gotten were from Ohio. 2024 doesn’t look promising either. Kam Pringle already excluded OSU from his final schools.

He needs to be able to hit on the big out of state offensive tackles guys which he hasn’t. The last top out of state guy we got was NPF and that was a Greg Schiano win.

Nick Saban says referees made a mistake by overturning targeting call in Georgia-Ohio State semifinal game

Alabama head coach Nick Saban was inside SoFi Stadium for Monday's championship game and offered his opinion about a controversial hit on a star wide receiver during Georgia's semifinal matchup.

"Well, I think the play on Marvin Harrison Jr. was targeting as well," Saban said on "College Gameday."