Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Ohio State lost two games … to both teams in the National Championship game …. What? … UM didn’t win … TCU beat UM … I thought it was a guaranteed win for UM … sorry my bad!

Never ever blamed him, or any player. Only the coach who did not put the kicker, or the team, in the best position to win due to terrible play calling at key times of the final two drives.
I thought it could have been a bad snap or hold anyway. Ruggles was consoling Mirco after the kick. You might have assumed the opposite had the snap and hold been true. Either way, as you mention, is should not have come down to that kick anyway.

Never ever blamed him, or any player. Only the coach who did not put the kicker, or the team, in the best position to win due to terrible play calling at key times of the final two drives.
100% agree. Too bad there are a few who want to look for any easy scapegoat instead of looking for a true reason. But I haven’t seen any bad posts about Ruggles on here. Regarding the possible coaching change. Maybe a play caller? Day’s not going to let go of it unless they have someone he has confidence in. Would have thought that might have happened already if there was someone on the existing staff.

100% agree. Too bad there are a few who want to look for any easy scapegoat instead of looking for a true reason. But I haven’t seen any bad posts about Ruggles on here. Regarding the possible coaching change. Maybe a play caller? Day’s not going to let go of it unless they have someone he has confidence in. Would have thought that might have happened already if there was someone on the existing staff.
He publicly announced he is giving up play calling. No word on who will call the plays yet, though. The obvious thought is Hartline gets kicked up to Asst HC/OC for his career development.

There's gotta be a RB transfer out, right? Henderson, Williams, Pryor, Hayden, hell even Trayanum (probably should move back to defense?). There's not enough footballs to go around for all of those first four guys.

It's probably not a bad thing they ended up not getting the RB recruit from Florida for this cycle. Once healthy that room is loaded and they have needs to address elsewhere via transfer portal.

The offensive line needs shored up some, but whoever emerges as the starting QB is walking into a great situation with the returning skill talent.

They will be loaded at RB, have a dynamic TE/safety valve with Stover, and while depth is to be determined at WR they'll have probably the best WR in college football with Harrison and a very strong #2 with Egbuka. I tend to think one of the incoming freshmen, whether Inniss or Tate, will emerge early on as the #3 WR. Both of those guys jumped off the screen in the H.S. All-American Bowl.

The Big Ten returns to the Big One next year as the chaos in Ann Arbor will take down Michigan. Harbaugh flees to the NFL ahead of sanctions, best players go to the NFL or transfer, recruits go elsewhere.

For a program that has finished with a top-15 class in six of Harbaugh’s seven full recruiting cycles at Michigan, it almost seems inconceivable that its 2023 class, with 18 commitments, currently ranks No. 20 in the country, per the 247Sports Composite system.
Only six are rated as four-star prospects, and none reside in the top-100

The offensive line needs shored up some, but whoever emerges as the starting QB is walking into a great situation with the returning skill talent.

They will be loaded at RB, have a dynamic TE/safety valve with Stover, and while depth is to be determined at WR they'll have probably the best WR in college football with Harrison and a very strong #2 with Egbuka. I tend to think one of the incoming freshmen, whether Inniss or Tate, will emerge early on as the #3 WR. Both of those guys jumped off the screen in the H.S. All-American Bowl.
Whilst watching Inniss, he has the Smith-Njigba role written all over him.

There's gotta be a RB transfer out, right? Henderson, Williams, Pryor, Hayden, hell even Trayanum (probably should move back to defense?). There's not enough footballs to go around for all of those first four guys.

It's probably not a bad thing they ended up not getting the RB recruit from Florida for this cycle. Once healthy that room is loaded and they have needs to address elsewhere via transfer portal.
I'd love top see them all stay and contribute.

The Big Ten returns to the Big One next year as the chaos in Ann Arbor will take down Michigan. Harbaugh flees to the NFL ahead of sanctions, best players go to the NFL or transfer, recruits go elsewhere.

For a program that has finished with a top-15 class in six of Harbaugh’s seven full recruiting cycles at Michigan, it almost seems inconceivable that its 2023 class, with 18 commitments, currently ranks No. 20 in the country, per the 247Sports Composite system.
Only six are rated as four-star prospects, and none reside in the top-100
I think Penn St will be very, very good next year. Potentially, elite. They have a good OL and their overall depth and quality of depth has improved significantly.

Plus, while Clifford was a decent QB for them, Allar has a chance to be elite and elevate the program with him.

Look out for the Lions.

it's obvious that you don't like the kid, it just shows your lack of knowledge about talent....LOL!!!
I think this show that you’re a soft bit** who thinks he/she can say whatever they want to somebody on an internet message board when we both know you would never say something like that to me or anyone else in person

I think this show that you’re a soft bit** who thinks he/she can say whatever they want to somebody on an internet message board when we both know you would never say something like that to me or anyone else in person
I AM SPARTICUS!!!!! !!!! does your mommy know you on the laptop now? so tough guy, why don't you tell everyone how tough a guy are you!!! LOL!

I AM SPARTICUS!!!!! !!!! does your mommy know you on the laptop now? so tough guy, why don't you tell everyone how tough a guy are you!!! LOL!
Spartacus was so tough that he didn’t even take the time to learn how to spell his own name correctly.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

I think Penn St will be very, very good next year. Potentially, elite. They have a good OL and their overall depth and quality of depth has improved significantly.

Plus, while Clifford was a decent QB for them, Allar has a chance to be elite and elevate the program with him.

Look out for the Lions.
Are they getting a new head coach? 'cause I think he is the one who is holding them back.

Are they getting a new head coach? 'cause I think he is the one who is holding them back.
Plenty of Penn St fans recognize the upgrade on the roster, but worry that their coach will crap the bed at critical moments.

I'm not as hard on coaches as most, but I have to admit that Franklin has made some head-scratching moves and playcalls over the years. But I refuse to believe he gets stupid when the pressure is on.

Against the Buckeyes, for example, he has been at a Jimmies and Joes disadvantage and that puts you in a risk-taking and uncertain situation. They practice and gameplan, and something will stick out they think will work, but sometimes your Jimmies and Joes can't pull it off. All the while admitting that, in retrospect, it appears he has over-thought some stuff and you should just do what you do best.

But what kind of decisions would he make if he felt he wasn't at a disadvantage? FWIW