Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

So they’re switching out Teague for Williams today? Teague looks good this drive, but damn. These are games that give the young guys some reps and confidence. I don’t get it.

Something way off with this team. It almost looks like they don’t practice together. No cohesiveness or consistency. The way they’ve rotated so many players at key positions in game certainly can’t help that.

Had a whole week to make changes and fix the defense and all I can see is nothing has changed. If I am a Big Ten school I would be looking forward to playing against this defense.

What I don't get about the overturn is if the DB had not caught that ball and it fell to the ground, it would have clearly been incomplete. But because the ball never hit the ground, it is now called a reception and down without the receiver ever having gained possession. It's crazy that the replay booth can overturn a call that was correct on the field. That should never happen.

Sevyn Banks sighting.

Williams seems to have inexplicably gone from RB1 to RB3 despite playing pretty well the first two games. Maybe he killed Ryan Day's dog. Teague did some good things on that last drive, but there's no way he should be in on a crucial drive late in the half over the other two RBs. I really don't understand the rotation at that position...or for that matter, at many positions.

Something way off with this team. It almost looks like they don’t practice together. No cohesiveness or consistency. The way they’ve rotated so many players at key positions in game certainly can’t help that.
Not saying CJ Stroud should not be the QB going forward but I find it strange that his play on the field hasn't opened the door to another QB getting a couple of snaps. We are rotating 3 RBs during regular rotations and none of them seem to be getting into a groove. The QB position is different but a struggling player should have some competition. Early game "jitters" shouldn't be an excuse in the 3rd game.

What I don't get about the overturn is if the DB had not caught that ball and it fell to the ground, it would have clearly been incomplete. But because the ball never hit the ground, it is now called a reception and down without the receiver ever having gained possession. It's crazy that the replay booth can overturn a call that was correct on the field. That should never happen.
Fire the guy, it's going to happen again. No way is he qualified. I don't care what game I'm watching. What possible explanation can they have?

Jesus this is bad. Hopefully Henderson is alright.

With how nonsensical the player rotations have been at other spots, I wouldn't have any problem with McCord getting trotted out the next possession for a drive.

These Buckeyes look like an unranked middle of the pack Big 10 team to me. Somebody needs to light a ? under their azzes quick or these guys will be playing in the Little Caesars Bowl

Why is the crowd so quiet ?
Might have to do with having 25-30k empty seats due to the perceptions of a bad loss last week and outrageously high ticket prices, even for the lesser games such as this one.

No one wants to pay $65 + fees for crappy seats (plus parking, concessions, etc.) to watch a mediocre team play a non-P5 opponent.