Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

Auggie

IU better worry about being the favorite against top 25 comp before making the tOSU game the biggest game in decades. Hosting a top 15 UC and traveling to Penn State for a possible White Out Game are no gimmes before the Buckeyes come to town.

wolves82

Just read an article on Indiana. They have cleaned up utilizing the portal. I am anticipating they pump our game up to be the biggest home game in decades (unless we don't take care of September business). Never thought I would see the day in which IU worries me more than TTUN. Crazy...
They are certainly improving. Couple of comments.

Except for rare QB transfers like Justin Fields, most of the guys in the portal are not good enough to start on their current team. SO it may be good for IU to bolster their roster, their roster is still a long ways behind OSU.

Also, while Oregon will be a challenge, and tOSU will be playing an inexperienced QB, I'm pretty confident that IU will have more losses than tOSU heading into that game in Bloomington. They play at Iowa, Cincinnati at home, and at Penn State. They will likely have 2 losses heading into the game with the Buckeyes. Hopefully Buckeyes are on zero.

Having said that, I agree that the game at IU might be the most worrisome Big Ten game of the season.

I just cannot get the Iowa or Purdue games out of my memory. I always look for the road game that takes the season. Bloomington could be dicey if they have success in two of the three games mentioned above. I feel like they get a transfer every 4 days or so.

Auggie

I just cannot get the Iowa or Purdue games out of my memory. I always look for the road game that takes the season. Bloomington could be dicey if they have success in two of the three games mentioned above. I feel like they get a transfer every 4 days or so.
While not a road game you forgot the all time worst, Michigan State in 2015. Also Va Tech in 2014. Meyer was known for the one bad game syndrome. Day has so far avoided this issue and seem much more focused week to week in the regular season.

LELL

IU better worry about being the favorite against top 25 comp before making the tOSU game the biggest game in decades. Hosting a top 15 UC and traveling to Penn State for a possible White Out Game are no gimmes before the Buckeyes come to town.
True. But OSU better not take them lightly.

I am really confident we will get good results from that position after the first few games. It might take work from the ground weeks 1-3 to get one of them completely comfortable. The RB room is stacked, so I am fine with relying on our run game for a few weeks. Keep Oregon's offense off the field.