Ohio State Buckeyes 2020

Jashen Wint and Amir Reip charged and booked on rape and kidnapping charges. Pretty graphic details in the indictment. Both have been suspended indefinitely. To be honest, I think Day should take the Dunn approach and just boot them from the team - even if it comes out they didn't do anything wrong.

Jashen Wint and Amir Reip charged and booked on rape and kidnapping charges. Pretty graphic details in the indictment. Both have been suspended indefinitely. To be honest, I think Day should take the Dunn approach and just boot them from the team - even if it comes out they didn't do anything wrong.
Just read about it. Jesus.

You dont think they should use Hardin County judicial logic and just make them their time..........after the football season is complete?

I disagree. If they did nothing wrong, they shouldn’t be punished. If they did, they need to go jail for the rest of their lives.

I disagree. If they did nothing wrong, they shouldn’t be punished. If they did, they need to go jail for the rest of their lives.

They brought a black eye to the university and the team, guilty or not. This isn't the legal system, they are held to higher standards by the university.

Scariest time of the year for coaches of college and pro athletes is the off season...these kinds of things keep coaches awake at night, wondering what their players are up to.

They brought a black eye to the university and the team, guilty or not. This isn't the legal system, they are held to higher standards by the university.

So they’re not allowed to chase skirt? I wasn’t aware OSU became BYU. And I don’t like OSU, so I have no skin in the game, I’m just trying to be fair.

So they’re not allowed to chase skirt? I wasn’t aware OSU became BYU. And I don’t like OSU, so I have no skin in the game, I’m just trying to be fair.

Of course they can. They can't, however, bring a spotlight on the school. They did. No different than Torrence Gibson getting booted for consensually hooking up with his tutor or Carlos Hyde getting suspended for not hitting a girl but putting himself in the situation to be accused. Just because you are innocent in the eyes of the law doesn't mean you're innocent in the eyes of the university. Like I said, the school doesn't have to follow the court of law.

Of course they can. They can't, however, bring a spotlight on the school. They did. No different than Torrence Gibson getting booted for consensually hooking up with his tutor or Carlos Hyde getting suspended for not hitting a girl but putting himself in the situation to be accused. Just because you are innocent in the eyes of the law doesn't mean you're innocent in the eyes of the university. Like I said, the school doesn't have to follow the court of law.
But the girl might just be crazy. Look at the Amber Heard/Johnny Depp fiasco. I get that it’s a privilege to play football at OSU, but until we have more info, I don’t see how you can kick them off the team entirely.

Sources close to the situation says Coombs might be involved chanting we are Colerain
Did any part of you actually think what was funny? And I don’t mean that it’s not funny in a “I’m offended” type of way, it’s not funny in the lamest most non creative way possible

The grim Rieper as you Buckeye sheep call him, LOL
Congrats on another scumbag tarnishing your team!!!

But who cares right?

5000 days since Michigan beat your outstanding "student" athletes, LOL

But who cares right?

Its rather disturbing you’re taking joy and finding humor in this.

But who cares right?

I know you're lonely, but dang. I hope it goes to 10,000 days!
O-H!

Master Teague is out for the spring with what is believed to be an Achilles injury. That is a tough injury, especially for a RB. Recovery is a long process, we are talking usually close to 6 months depending on how sever. Could be an issue at Oregon on 9/12...

Ohio State lands RB transfer Trey Sermon from Oklahoma.He rushed for 744 yards and 5T.D.in his first season and 947 yards and 13T.D.'s in 2018.A leg injury cut his season short last year.He is fully recovered from his leg injury and has transferred to Ohio State.

He seemed stuck in one gear his first two seasons, but looked more explosive last year averaging over 7 yards per carry. The RB room could def use the help.

Ohio State lands RB transfer Trey Sermon from Oklahoma.He rushed for 744 yards and 5T.D.in his first season and 947 yards and 13T.D.'s in 2018.A leg injury cut his season short last year.He is fully recovered from his leg injury and has transferred to Ohio State.
This is a Godsend as Teague is not the answer. At least not by himself. OSU just got a lot better.

This is a HUGE addition if he can stay healthy,still need another back to have some depth.

Can't hurt, and could potentially be huge if Sermon finally lives up to his initial hype.