Ohio Heritage Conference 2022

When scrimmages are finalized, could someone please post them with the time, date and location?

Scrimmages (that i know of)

Greenon- 7pm @ Bethel 8/5, 7pm vs Shawnee 8/12

Greeneview- quad 10am @Miami Trace w/ Marengo Highland and Paint Valley 8/6, 7pm vs Blanchester 8/12

Southeastern- 10am @Miami East 8/6, 7pm vs East Clinton 8/12

Catholic Central- 10am vs Bradford 8/6, 7pm @twin Valley South 8/12

Cedarville- n/a

Madison Plains- 10am vs Circleville 8/6, 7pm @Adena 8/12

Northeastern- 11am tri @Urbana w/Columbus Bexley 8/6, 7pm @Miami East 8/12

West Jefferson- 10am vs Amanda Clearcreek 8/6, 7pm @Chillicothe 8/12

Fairbanks- 10am vs North Union 8/6, 7pm vs Jonathan Alder 8/12

Triad- 5pm vs Danville 8/5, 7pm @Riverside 8/12

West Liberty Salem- 10am @Riverside 8/6, 7pm @Urbana 8/12

Mechanicsburg- 5pm vs Anna 8/5, (assuming Graham is 2nd scrimmage, but can’t find date/time)

Scrimmages (that i know of)

Greenon- 7pm @ Bethel 8/5, 7pm vs Shawnee 8/12

Greeneview- quad 10am @Miami Trace w/ Marengo Highland and Paint Valley 8/6, 7pm vs Blanchester 8/12

Southeastern- 10am @Miami East 8/6, 7pm vs East Clinton 8/12

Catholic Central- 10am vs Bradford 8/6, 7pm @twin Valley South 8/12

Cedarville- n/a

Madison Plains- 10am vs Circleville 8/6, 7pm @Adena 8/12

Northeastern- 11am tri @Urbana w/Columbus Bexley 8/6, 7pm @Miami East 8/12

West Jefferson- 10am vs Amanda Clearcreek 8/6, 7pm @Chillicothe 8/12

Fairbanks- 10am vs North Union 8/6, 7pm vs Jonathan Alder 8/12

Triad- 5pm vs Danville 8/5, 7pm @Riverside 8/12

West Liberty Salem- 10am @Riverside 8/6, 7pm @Urbana 8/12

Mechanicsburg- 5pm vs Anna 8/5, (assuming Graham is 2nd scrimmage, but can’t find date/time)
Thanks. I'm going to try and see the Knights hosting the Braves. Should be a good one.

Greenon hosts Adena and Kenton Ridge for a 7on7 tonight. i won’t be able to attend, but i will try and get a recap of how the night goes.

Let me know how it goes. I might go to KR when Mech comes to town in week 1.
looks like KR didn’t show up last night, so it was just Greenon vs Adena

Adena threw all over the Knights early but once Greenon settled in, they didn’t give up much to Adena

The Greenon offense struggled a lot early but again, once they settled in they did what they wanted to to Adena

Adena dominated the first few rotating possessions, but Greenon dominated the down and distance portion of the scrimmage

consistency is going to be key for the Knights this year. the QB has the arm to make the throws needed, but needs to become more confident in his knowledge of the offense and his physical ability.

the Stevens kid for Greenon appears to be an absolute stud, and may be up for south division player of the year.

Watched CC yesterday not sure if they will be as good as last season but they were around 30+ bodies out there which is great for them

with Greenon vs Shawnee getting moved up to thursday night next week, can anyone recommend and good scrimmages for next friday to attend?

I've lost my scrimmage sheet. I'm looking for a game too. LOL!
thought about going to check out Greeneview vs Blanchester- 2 other D5 R20 teams the nights could play.

i’m just looking to see 2 higher level teams without having to drive far!

thought about going to check out Greeneview vs Blanchester- 2 other D5 R20 teams the nights could play.

i’m just looking to see 2 higher level teams without having to drive far!
MU has Northwestern tomorrow. Not going to see much from MU vs a weaker NW team. Probably won’t see maybe a series or two from the varsity. Not sure how Pearce wants to run it. Probably don’t want to risk injuries to a thin varsity depth chart. How does Greenon look depth-wise?
Next Friday they are at Brookville. That should be very good.

MU has Northwestern tomorrow. Not going to see much from MU vs a weaker NW team. Probably won’t see maybe a series or two from the varsity. Not sure how Pearce wants to run it. Probably don’t want to risk injuries to a thin varsity depth chart. How does Greenon look depth-wise?
Next Friday they are at Brookville. That should be very good.
i believe Greenon has 38 kids out this year, not amazing but much better than it has been. i don’t think they’re great depth wise. they have a lot of seniors, but a bulk of them are new to football (shows improvement in the program that new kids are coming out). they will finish in between 5-5/7-3.

would love to come get a look at Milton. Northwestern wouldn’t be worth watching. the Brookville scrimmage in intriguing as that should be highly competitive.

So far for this weekend, I have tonight Greenon @ Bethel or Anna @ MB
8/6 10am @ Shawnee Like to find an evening game

I'm still working on next week. LOL!
if i’m you i’m going up to see the Burg. they have a lot of question marks talent wise coming in to this year, so i’m interested to get some insight on them.

even with Greenon likley taking a step back this year, i don’t think Bethel will challenge them too much.

nothing really interesting happened at the Greenon vs Bethel scrimmage tonight. Greenon showed some good signs on offense, just a bit too inconsistent. Defense didn’t let much up to the Bees. Cornerback is the position i’m most worried about for Greenon- some question marks.

the potential is there for them to have a good year, they just need to put it together on offense, and figure out who gives them the best chance at cornerback.

the biggest positive of the night is it didn’t look like they had many mental errors. knew what they were doing in every play for the most part, just need to be more consistent at executing them.

it’s worth noting that Greenons best player didn’t play at all.

hoping to see some more improvement next thursday against Shawnee!

Stopped up in Urbana yesterday and watched this three team scrimmage. Urbana moved the ball well against Columbus Bexley. Overall I would say NE controlled the the scrimmage, Fast! Scored on offense every time they had the ball. They were able to run the ball and pass the ball. They had some very nice athletic RBs, they were using two. The receivers and QB look's on point. NE scored a lot in the scrimmage and only gave up a TD to Urbana on the very last play of the day. The defense was very fast and flew around. Speaking with some fans they were saying NE starting RB did not play in the scrimmage and they were missing four of their starting lineman, so if they were playing mostly all young guys yesterday they looked very good. I think Urbana, and Bexley will both win games this year. Best of luck to all the high school teams out there.
Northeastern is gonna be scarier than a lot of people think, they can make a deep post season run with the talent they have this year.

Shawnee- 34 Greenon-0 in one half of varsity

Greenon offense was moving the ball at times but not consistently. they couldn’t sustain a drive. Shawnee was throwing the ball at will, Greenon had some holes on the secondary. Greenon struggled to stop run plays outside the tackles, but they didn’t give up many yards between the tackles. Shawnee was more talented across the board.

i wasn’t able to attend but that’s the recap i received. Greenon has a lot of work to do if they want to compete in the south division. Week 1 is almost here!