Ohio Club Teams 2019

Brambleberry

We already have the thread for the Cincinnati based club teams. Anyone have more information on the teams from Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland?

Looks like most of top Ohio teams will be in Columbus this weekend. I assume the top teams will be:

Vanguard
Ohio Premier
Attack
?
Air city and Tool city are showing up in 17s and 18s. Vanguard, OP, and attack are the gold teams in each group. CVA 15s are competing in 16s open.

Top out l of region top teams are fury, pvc, and Indy academy. really like Tennessee k2c2 but they only have teamsin 14 and 16.

18s
Vanguard wins Gold over Attack in 2. Vanguard didn't drop a single set all tournament.
Attack beat OP in the semi's in a very close 3 set match. Attack has won 2 out of 3 vs OP on the year.

My Ohio team ranks
1. Vanguard
2a. Attack
2b. OP
The rest

17s
Academy (IN) wins Gold over OP in 3. Academy also knocked off Attack in the semis in 2. The only loss for both OP and Attack. Vanguard 17's played up in 18, winning the 18 Silver bracket. A2 won the 17 Silver bracket.

My Ohio team ranks
1. Vanguard
2a. OP
2b. Attack
3. A2

16s
K2C2 (TN) wins Gold over Attack in 2. K2C2 did not drop a set all tournament. Attack beat a very strong Academy team to make the finals. Not sure if Vanguard's top 16s team was in this tournament? CVA 15 Black was the second highest finishing Ohio team, losing in the Silver finals

My Ohio team ranks
1. Attack
???

18s
Vanguard wins Gold over Attack in 2. Vanguard didn't drop a single set all tournament.
Attack beat OP in the semi's in a very close 3 set match. Attack has won 2 out of 3 vs OP on the year.

My Ohio team ranks
1. Vanguard
2a. Attack
2b. OP
The rest

17s
Academy (IN) wins Gold over OP in 3. Academy also knocked off Attack in the semis in 2. The only loss for both OP and Attack. Vanguard 17's played up in 18, winning the 18 Silver bracket. A2 won the 17 Silver bracket.

My Ohio team ranks
1. Vanguard
2a. OP
2b. Attack
3. A2

16s
K2C2 (TN) wins Gold over Attack in 2. K2C2 did not drop a set all tournament. Attack beat a very strong Academy team to make the finals. Not sure if Vanguard's top 16s team was in this tournament? CVA 15 Black was the second highest finishing Ohio team, losing in the Silver finals

My Ohio team ranks
1. Attack
???
Vanguard 18 gold and 17 gold advance to Gold bracket In Chicago and both earned bids

I believe the only Ohio team that earned a bid was Vanguard 18 Gold.
It was a rough weekend all-around for Ohio teams. I might be wrong, but out of Attack and OP teams, I think only OP 14s made a higher bracket, placing 2nd in Open silver. I think all other Attack and OP teams made flights.

It was a rough weekend all-around for Ohio teams. I might be wrong, but out of Attack and OP teams, I think only OP 14s made a higher bracket, placing 2nd in Open silver. I think all other Attack and OP teams made flights.
Looks like Attack 18 made silver but lost in first game

Attack 15 - Lost in Bronze
Attack 16 - Won Flight 1. Went 1-2 on Day 1, losing to the top overall seed and the last overall seed (Which ended up finishing 2nd overall... Nice seeding job by tournament directors)
Attack 17 - Lost in Bronze
Attack 18 - Lost in Silver

OP 16 - Lost in Flight 3
OP 17 - Lost in Flight 2
OP 18- Won Flight 2