Votes: 1 2.9%
  • New Philadelphia

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • West Holmes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wooster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Interesting! Neither place would shock me. Senior and Lex are probably the two favorites to win the league going into next year, right?
Senior has been down the last few years but return most of their players from last season. From some some Tyger fans, they have been underachieving under current head coach. Lexington could be a better fit. They have a point guard opening and he would play with a talented group his age.

Senior has been down the last few years but return most of their players from last season. From some some Tyger fans, they have been underachieving under current head coach. Lexington could be a better fit. They have a point guard opening and he would play with a talented group his age.
Senior should appreciate coach Sykes. He puts up with a lot of crap. They were good last year and should be good again this year if players come back and dont get into any trouble.

Senior should appreciate coach Sykes. He puts up with a lot of crap. They were good last year and should be good again this year if players come back and dont get into any trouble.
I think most all coaches put up with a lot of crap and Mansfield is no different. I remember when Sykes was hired and his expectations were high as a Gregg Collins product.

It would have been hard for Malabar to join the Cardinal Conference in 61 since the school didn't open until the fall of 63. The Superintendent in 81 decided to pull Malabar and Senior from their respective leagues because he was going to "usher in" a new Mansfield area league. How did that work out James Fox? Another of the many bad hires for MCS at the top. The talent level Sykes has had recently is 2 rungs below what Collins had. Lookout though, it;s coming back. Always hated the damn cold bus rides to Coshocton, NP, and Dover, and I'm sure they felt the same coming to Malabar!