OHC 2021

Schematically, they will be right as well.....only time I have seen burg lose is when they hit some hammers of dudes from the MAC....it is never a scheme issue for the Indians. More so jimmys and joes vs x's and o's
They are fun to watch and rarely do you see them beat themselves. That staff is very good!

Burg should win the North but West Jeff is West Jeff. just as well coached as Burg and may have some dudes step up any given year.

south is a two-horse race again between Greenon and Greeneview. will be interesting to see those two battle it out.

crossover wise, we get two tremendous matchups in Mechanicsburg vs Greeneview and Greenon vs West Jeff.

The South will be lucky wo win a crossover game this year. The North is brutal!
the north is looking very, very brutal. who knows what to expect from Triad. Northeastern will be improved, but can they take Greeneview? hopefully WLS Color chimes in on how West Lib will look- i think Greenon vs West Lib will be a competitive game next season.

Burg should win the North but West Jeff is West Jeff. just as well coached as Burg and may have some dudes step up any given year.

south is a two-horse race again between Greenon and Greeneview. will be interesting to see those two battle it out.

crossover wise, we get two tremendous matchups in Mechanicsburg vs Greeneview and Greenon vs West Jeff.
Respectively, I think WJ will clock the knights this year. Stewart will have to score everytime he touches the football. I just don't see it being enough

2021 Crossovers
Triad- Cedarville, Catholic Central, Greenon
WLS- Greenon, Catholic Central, Cedarville
Burg- Madison Plains, Southeastern, Greenview
WJ- Greenon, Catholic Central, Cedarville
NE- Madison Plains, Greenview, Southeastern
FB- Madison Plains, Southeastern, Greenview

MP- Burg, NE, Fairbanks
GV- FB, Burg, NE
Greenon- WJ, WLS, Triad
Southeastern- FB, NE, Burg
SCC-Triad, WLS, WJ
Cedarville- Triad, WJ, WLS

the north is looking very, very brutal. who knows what to expect from Triad. Northeastern will be improved, but can they take Greeneview? hopefully WLS Color chimes in on how West Lib will look- i think Greenon vs West Lib will be a competitive game next season.

Homer Simpson Hello GIF by FOX TV

WL-S will be solid. O-line should be better. QB returns. Big shoes to fill at WR, but there's an underclassman who should step in to that role. RB will be interesting to watch, could be a very talented Sophomore. Defensively, most of the secondary returns. Linebackers all need replaced. D-line should also be better.

Can they compete with West Jefferson and Burg for the North division? That remains to be seen. They will need a lot of young guys to step up. The OHC North is going to be tough. I agree with previous comments, Northeastern is a team to watch. This is as good of a chance at winning an OHC title as they've ever had.

2021 Crossovers
Triad- Cedarville, Catholic Central, Greenon
WLS- Greenon, Catholic Central, Cedarville
Burg- Madison Plains, Southeastern, Greenview
WJ- Greenon, Catholic Central, Cedarville
NE- Madison Plains, Greenview, Southeastern
FB- Madison Plains, Southeastern, Greenview

MP- Burg, NE, Fairbanks
GV- FB, Burg, NE
Greenon- WJ, WLS, Triad
Southeastern- FB, NE, Burg
SCC-Triad, WLS, WJ
Cedarville- Triad, WJ, WLS
Thanks for the list.

I could see Greenview beating NE. Maybe.
I think Greenon could beat WLS as well.
BUt yeah, there arent alot of wins there.

Has there been any talk of doing a realignment to make things more competitive?

Trade Greenon and GV for Triad and NE.

nothing concrete. i’m convinced that as long as this league landscape stays the same, the most we will get could be a reduction in crossovers from 3 to 2

Fairbanks will be interesting to watch. i know they lost a very talented senior class. don’t quote me, but i think Northeastern tops Fairbanks this year, and Fairbanks finishes 5th.

Standings Predictions

North
1. Mechanicsburg
2. West Jeff
3/4. Northeastern/West Lib
5. Fairbanks
6. Triad

South
1/2. Greenon and Greeneview
3. Madison Plains
4. Cedarville
5. Catholic Central
6. South Chuck

Gonna try and take in the WJ/Burg and WJ/Greenon game this year. Really like this conference and hope they can get past the MAC at some point. Definitely one of the better small school football conferences.

Gonna try and take in the WJ/Burg and WJ/Greenon game this year. Really like this conference and hope they can get past the MAC at some point. Definitely one of the better small school football conferences.
I always try and make those games as well. (y)

Fairbanks will be interesting to watch. i know they lost a very talented senior class. don’t quote me, but i think Northeastern tops Fairbanks this year, and Fairbanks finishes 5th.

Standings Predictions

North
1. Mechanicsburg
2. West Jeff
3/4. Northeastern/West Lib
5. Fairbanks
6. Triad

South
1/2. Greenon and Greeneview
3. Madison Plains
4. Cedarville
5. Catholic Central
6. South Chuck
I agree on the selections for the most part. Plains in the south is an interesting pick to steal it. I would personally like to see crossovers cut to 2 and allow more OOC scheduling for schools.

I agree on the selections for the most part. Plains in the south is an interesting pick to steal it. I would personally like to see crossovers cut to 2 and allow more OOC scheduling for schools.
i completely agree. avoid South Chuck vs Burg, etc. make the two crossovers strictly regional or competitive based.

i don’t like the Plains pick THIS season, but give the new HC a year or two and they could be very good. what scares me is the cupboard looked bare at the JH level the last few year, but we know that can change. Greeneview and Greenon have too much talent and are too well coached to give Plains a chance in 2021.

I did see a lot of names from the OHC on the Ohio preps rival list of top players for 2022. I will say across the board this upcoming senior class will probably have some of the most talented kids the OHC has ever seen.

I'd expect the crossover games to be blood baths this year outside of a few games that involve Greenon and Greeneview. I see maybe four games at the most that could potentially be winnable for the South, all four of which include those two teams. The North may challenge for a clean sweep.

I see either Cedarville or the young renegades from Central finishing third amongst the bottom of the South. Madison-Plains lost almost everything outside of the QB, and as noted above, has been absolutely terrible at the junior high level the last few years with the exception of one year where a kid that didn't play last year out-athleted the majority of the competition on their side as a junior high running QB. I believe they only return 3 of their top-15 tacklers, lose all of their receiving production, and only return about 300 yards of rushing production. The well is dry at the moment outside of a few kids and I can't see them being very competitive against anyone outside of Cedarville, Central, and Southeastern this year.

I'd expect the crossover games to be blood baths this year outside of a few games that involve Greenon and Greeneview. I see maybe four games at the most that could potentially be winnable for the South, all four of which include those two teams. The North may challenge for a clean sweep.

I see either Cedarville or the young renegades from Central finishing third amongst the bottom of the South. Madison-Plains lost almost everything outside of the QB, and as noted above, has been absolutely terrible at the junior high level the last few years with the exception of one year where a kid that didn't play last year out-athleted the majority of the competition on their side as a junior high running QB. I believe they only return 3 of their top-15 tacklers, lose all of their receiving production, and only return about 300 yards of rushing production. The well is dry at the moment outside of a few kids and I can't see them being very competitive against anyone outside of Cedarville, Central, and Southeastern this year.
True, it will be interesting to see how MP, SE, Ced and CC do against each other. The South is between the Rams and the Knights. The North however will be fun to watch. Very brutal. Sort of feel sorry for the Jets and Cardinals.

True, it will be interesting to see how MP, SE, Ced and CC do against each other. The South is between the Rams and the Knights. The North however will be fun to watch. Very brutal. Sort of feel sorry for the Jets and Cardinals.

I definitely feel bad for those two teams. The next two years Northeastern will have enough where they could win the division if they were in the South. Triad probably returns enough where they'd at least beat up on the bottom four in the South this year, and they might not win a divisional game in the North.

I definitely feel bad for those two teams. The next two years Northeastern will have enough where they could win the division if they were in the South. Triad probably returns enough where they'd at least beat up on the bottom four in the South this year, and they might not win a divisional game in the North.
i think Northeastern will be more talented than Fairbanks this season