Oakland Athletics Relocation

brianwr112

Their discussions with the city of Oakland have been ongoing for over 20 years. The same city that lost the Warriors and Raiders. It should be a huge priority to the city to get something done.

nwwarrior09

I'd think Nashville would have a leg up here as they seem to have a group that's already been laying the groundwork to try to land a franchise. Vegas would be my second pick if the A's stay out west.

Irwin20

I'd think Nashville would have a leg up here as they seem to have a group that's already been laying the groundwork to try to land a franchise. Vegas would be my second pick if the A's stay out west.
Yes Vegas location helps them. If MLB wants to keep the AL West intact.

StateChampion2012

For Nashville, I would relocate the Tampa Bay Rays and have the team take on the name of the AAA team in Nashville. The Sounds.

Omar

I imagine MLB wants to keep the divisions in line, so they’d prefer Vegas. It’s a shame both the As and Rays have the smartest Front Offices in all of Baseball and consistently put out competitive teams but can’t get fans interested.