Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Alabama by 1-7 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama by 8-14 points

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Alabama by 15+ points

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
I think that opening kickoff is a good indicator about how this game is going to play out.

Watching the overhead 22, it starts with the scheme. Kelly seems to be presuming his receivers can beat Alabama's man coverage, doing very little in a team concept to create open catches whereas Alabama is finding seams and counting on yards after. That's opening up the running game. Amateur analysis.

Announcer so insightful. Said this is an important drive for ND for a CONFIDENCE POV. Pretty much cliche after cliche. How do I get that job?

Alabama got away with a blatant hold on that long run by Harris. Not sure it’s going to matter though. If Notre Dame doesn’t get 7 here it will be ugly quick.

ND gave Bama more a fight than I thought they would, but DaVonta Smith is too much. It’s hard for ND fans to accept, but it’s going to be infinitely harder to compete with the recruiting restrictions. The announcers made Mac Jones seem like a Rhodes Scholar bc he graduated with a 4.0 in Bus Comms and a Masters in Sports Hospitality, and he’s one of the “smarter” players on Bama.

ND gave Bama more a fight than I thought they would, but DaVonta Smith is too much. It’s hard for ND fans to accept, but it’s going to be infinitely harder to compete with the recruiting restrictions. The announcers made Mac Jones seem like a Rhodes Scholar bc he graduated with a 4.0 in Bus Comms and a Masters in Sports Hospitality, and he’s one of the “smarter” players on Bama.
They didn't go to Bammy to play school.