Northwest Ohio Realignment

You see it in this thread. People criticizing Huron for wanting nothing to do with the Lake, Willard and Margaretta for wanting to be in the River. Yet they actively ducked and continue to duck letting Fremont in.

To be fair, Fremont isn't a good fit, and that's fine. But it can't go both ways. Either sack up if you expect the smaller schools to do the same, or let them do their thing down there.
Why do you feel Ross is not a good fit?

Why do you feel Ross is not a good fit?

Just the size. It's not everything, being almost 150% bigger than the next biggest school is hard to justify. Same reason I wouldn't see Huron with the Lake and why it kind of IS ridiculous Willard can only compete in the River.

But I guess I'll put it this way: it's not so much they don't fit. I just feel the NLL is a better fit.

Just the size. It's not everything, being almost 150% bigger than the next biggest school is hard to justify. Same reason I wouldn't see Huron with the Lake and why it kind of IS ridiculous Willard can only compete in the River.

But I guess I'll put it this way: it's not so much they don't fit. I just feel the NLL is a better fit.
Believe it or not, it was much worse with Tiffin in relation to others in NOL when OSHAA went to Divisions, 1980

Believe it or not, it was much worse with Tiffin in relation to others in NOL when OSHAA went to Divisions, 1980

I believe it. I remember Tiffin being in D2 with Defiance and seeing their schedule full of D3 and D4, and that was in the early 2000s. Without knowing I'd guess they were D1 in the 5 division days.

Perhaps not that much trouble. CR is leaving totally, and NB is dropping out of the football portion of the league. Yes, Arcadia is not great, and Vanlue is terrible (but really how more years can they play?)
Soon it will be:
LB and Elmwood D5
Riverdale and VB D6
McComb, Arlington, PG, Arcadia, Vanlue D7
Definitely some dead weight at the bottom, but really where would those school play and actually be competitive?
Arcadia / Vanlue need to join the league with HN and USV. McComb/ Arlington/ PG should join the NWC.

Honestly they don't really have enough kids for 8 man and enrollment is only going lower. Need to focus on golf and/or cross country in fall.
But what are the parents supposed to do on Friday nights during the football season as some of them were saying on Facebook before the season started.

Problem is NWCC is courting Riverdale. Now can 6 survive with having to schedule 4 non-league games.

Wait for the SBC to fall apart and take a couple western River teams?

Some combo of Fostoria (if they got tired of the NBC), Lakota, Gibsonburg, or Hopewell-Loudon (again) could work.

Replace with Lepisic, Columbus Grove, Ada, and Allen East or Patrick Henry
Leipsic just left the league because they saw the unstable future, Grove, Ada, Allen East, and Bluffton have all been invited several times through the years to the BVC and never gave it a second thought, and PH won't leave the NWOAL as long as they're competitive

Leipsic just left the league because they saw the unstable future, Grove, Ada, Allen East, and Bluffton have all been invited several times through the years to the BVC and never gave it a second thought, and PH won't leave the NWOAL as long as they're competitive
All of these statements in bold are incorrect.

How are they incorrect?
Those schools weren't invited several times. There are some schools on your list that absolutely gave it a second thought. And PH was (is?) in exploratory talks in regards to their conference affiliation.

Those schools weren't invited several times. There are some schools on your list that absolutely gave it a second thought. And PH was (is?) in exploratory talks in regards to their conference afaffiliation.
PH was in exploratory talks because Swanton, Delta, and Evergreen were talking about leaving the NWOAL and Bryan and Wauseon were rumored to the 16 team NLL. At the least, rumors had the NWOAL adding Napoleon, maybe Defiance, and potentially a school as big as Bowling Green to replace the 3 that left, and the whole conference very well could have just died off. PH HAD to have talks to leave for their own survival. But it was nothing they ever seriously considered once the NWOAL stayed together. They're going nowhere as long as the current 8 team format there is in place.