1) South 8-2
1) Louisville 8-2
1) Alliance 8-2
4) West Branch 5-5
4) Marlington 5-5
6) Minerva 4-6
7) Carrollton 2-8
8) Salem 0-10

Heard primadonnas are affecting the Aviators and Wildcats in a negative direction! Parents are also speaking negatively of coaching staffs. I haven't seen either play for a few weeks but have heard from parents in the programs. Could provide the leps with what they need for 3-peat.

Heard primadonnas are affecting the Aviators and Wildcats in a negative direction! Parents are also speaking negatively of coaching staffs. I haven't seen either play for a few weeks but have heard from parents in the programs. Could provide the leps with what they need for 3-peat.

It's a good thing the parents don't do the coaching then. How can you complain when your high school's team is in first place. :shrug:

Alliance Beats south once, Leps win out = Outright title.

the parents. They don't play the game and should have no bearing in the direction or result of the CS Wildcats team.

Well Alliance goes down 6 to 3 without south's best hitter . Not sure who south has to pitch tomorrow with Stickel and Wilson out . Tomorrow should be interesting .

I'll readjust my projection to:

1) South
2) Louisville
3) Alliance
4) Minerva
5) West Branch
6) Marlington
7) Carrollton
8) Salem

actual standings

NBC Standings
1) South 12-2
2) Louisville 11-2
3) Alliance 9-5
4) West Branch 7-6
5) Minerva 6-7
6) Marlington 5-8
7) Carrollton 2-12
8) Salem 0-14

Sometimes I amaze myself. When do West Branch and Minerva play their final game?

actual standings

NBC Standings
1) South 12-2
2) Louisville 11-2
3) Alliance 9-5
4) West Branch 7-6
5) Minerva 6-7
6) Marlington 5-8
7) Carrollton 2-12
8) Salem 0-14

Sometimes I amaze myself. When do West Branch and Minerva play their final game?

There are 52 wins and 56 losses in those standings? Carrollton is 4-10, not that it matters. :)

Complete Standings: 2012 NBC BASEBALL STANDINGS

Full Video Highlights, Pictures, Story, Full Box Score, and more in the link below:

Louisville Leopards Vs. Fairless Falcons Baseball Tournament 2012

Last night they voted on the all NBC team LOL .... There is no credibility to these people anymore . Dj Wilson 2nd Team really ? If he is I have not saw the same young men playing the game as they did . When you do things like that it makes the accomplishments of the other kids loose face with the fans . Sorry to Dj and his family for ignorance .

I believe one of the criteria that coaches look at is playing a full season. Maybe his advisors should have made him rehab instead of roller skating. But then again I am "clueless"

Last edited:
I believe one of the criteria that coaches look at is playing a full season. Maybe his advisors should have made him rehab instead of roller skating. But then again I am "clueless"

He missed 2 games ... He still was top 3 in every offensive category . All conference means best seasons not I don't like your dad . But I'm sure in the long run it will make him better .