Northeastern Buckeye Conference 2012

Jackson 4 canton South 4 South was up 4-2 going into the 7th Joe Costello didn't give up a hit in his 3 innings I don't think .

South is loaded !!! Jackson didn't touch Joe C .. Dj Wilson one of south's best players didn't even play

Be carefull not to hang your hat on a scrimmage. Lets see how you handle the Bulldogs of Green when the game counts. I follow Hudson but I have some good friends that play with Jackson and Green. My buddies tell me they had a few new players on the field and that none of their front line pitchers saw action. One did tell me that Costello will pair up nicely with Bowles and that South has a very nice team.

South is loaded !!! Jackson didn't touch Joe C .. Dj Wilson one of south's best players didn't even play

Be carefull not to hang your hat on a scrimmage. Lets see how you handle the Bulldogs of Green when the game counts. I follow Hudson but I have some good friends that play with Jackson and Green. My buddies tell me they had a few new players on the field and that none of their front line pitchers saw action. One did tell me that Costello will pair up nicely with Bowles and that South has a very nice team.

Jackson threw there 3 and there 4 South there 2 and there 4 Jackson was only missing zink the catcher . south won't be throwing anyone on sat and Green can throw there 1 and 2, I would think there suppose to win . All I said is south is loaded and they are . They beat the lefty from Wooster that's going to Ohio state 2 to 1 . Tonight

I'll readjust my projection to:

1) South
2) Louisville
3) Alliance
4) Minerva
5) West Branch
6) Marlington
7) Carrollton
8) Salem

Jackson's first team didn't score till south threw the 3rd pitcher . Your right though it was just a scrimmage . I still think South look real good . bowels threw 4 against Wooster . No one made it past 1 st base . He looked real good. Someone what's going on with the other teams ?

Canton South 5 Lake 3 ... It wasn't pretty but it was a win . The Kid for Lake that pitched number 10 was really good .

South 9 Marlington 1 but Marlington should have had 3 or 4 . There was a real bad call in the 5th . Marlington threw a slow lefty and south couldn't hit the ball . The dukes got a good young team .

West Branch 10
Carrollton 2

Heard Carrollton scored a run in top of 1st inning off of Vizzuso, but then he settled in, and didn't give up another run. WB then scored 10 unanswered runs...

Was at the game...not that impressed with Bowles at all. South may be overrated...we'll see how the rest of the week goes.

There are some pretty good players on that team . Do you really think cause they started a little slow against Marlington there not a good team :party: well they haven lost a scrimmage or a game they must be ok.

Didn't say they weren't good...just wasn't that impressed. I don't think the coach was either...he looked like he was chewing butt afterwards. There is potential...if they are the fav they will need to be better; the #1 will need to be better.

Didn't say they weren't good...just wasn't that impressed. I don't think the coach was either...he looked like he was chewing butt afterwards. There is potential...if they are the fav they will need to be better; the #1 will need to be better.

I'm with you South played bad and didn't hit bad pitching . There gonna have to play better than that to beat Louisville marlington is young . I still think South is the team to beat only time will tell .

South 6 Marlington 1 . South plays Upper Arlington sat at Ohio State university That should give everyone an idea how they are. .

How did South do against Upper Arlington Sat.? Nothing in the paper tells me it probably wasn't too good for them. Anyone have scores?