North Canton Hoover Girls Job

I think a program like North Canton would want to hire someone with head coaching experience. Who are the assistants? Hopefully they can get someone who knows how to win and can stick with the program. Not more fly by night guys.

I did hear the CCHS coach did apply. Sounds like he really wants the job. How's he done at Central???
For a school that plays a tough schedule in most sports.. his was rather lack luster.. this past year, he could have had two tournament home games but decided to go at the number two seed and lost.

BrickTamland24, doesn't sound like he's done much at Central. Will be interesting to see who applies. Hopefully someone with a good record aa a head coach.

Watch for Tracy Miller for this job. He previously coached at Green I believe - left Green and went to Garaway. Recently resigned from Garaway citing travel time being the cause.

Contrary to what was said earlier on this threat, I don’t think Tim Vandervaart is contemplating this Hoover job.

Tracy Miller is an interesting name - I know he is interested in the Chippewa job, as he had told many people that much.

Contrary to what was said earlier on this threat, I don’t think Tim Vandervaart is contemplating this Hoover job.

Tracy Miller is an interesting name - I know he is interested in the Chippewa job, as he had told many people that much.
Don't think he would be a good choice at all.. jmho

They really need to get someone fresh. A good proven female coach that will stick around and build the program back to what it should be and used to be.

They really need to get someone fresh. A good proven female coach that will stick around and build the program back to what it should be and used to be.
I agree someone fresh from the outside who is proven would be Great. Doesn't matter to me if it's a male or female. Just find whoever is the best fit.

Who exactly do you think would fit into this category??? I don't remember seeing many (any) of this type of coach around.

Agree. Tracy was at Garaway for 4 years and the program is on life support. He inherited some baggage, but no time was put into sustaining or growth.

Heard they had 7-8 current of former head coaches apply. Sounds like they will be able to get someone with good experience.