Nine Gunned Down in Cincinnati as Shooter Opens Fire Outside Bar

I’m sure both were out on low bail recently too. I have an old high school friend who is a criminal lawyer and has been complaining about the number of low bail felons out in Hamilton County who end up arrested for violent crimes while they should have been locked up.
This comes directly from the looney Judges that the people of this County Elected. It’s maddening but what they asked for. 131 priors, WTF was that guy even doing on the streets?

Ohio is a republican state.
And Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo, Dayton and Akron and Cleveland are democrat run cities with high crime rates.
  • Only seven of Ohio's 88 counties chose Joe Biden over Donald Trump in 2020 — Hamilton, Cuyahoga, Franklin, Montgomery, Lucas, and Summit — all big city counties except little old Athens County, home to Ohio University and the blue dot in the middle of very red Southeast Ohio.
And I'll even do your research for you yet again, YOU ARE WELCOME!!

Why did your Democrat hero's allow this shooting to happen in their city? Explain. Now.

Why aren't you condemning the shooter for an act of violence? He had a gun. Instead you pound your chest and blame the victims for not having guns, to prove a political point. I get it, you only want the bad guys to have guns.
Good question, and one he will never answer.

Are the blm domestic terrorists going to riot again?
Maybe they should call the dynamic duo of racist dipsh!ts, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for further instructions.
I mean the city painted a BLM mural downtown. That should've stopped any violence from ever occurring in the city.

You won't see Jesse or Al. No money to be made when Jarvis and Diablo shoot at each other.

I mean the city painted a BLM mural downtown. That should've stopped any violence from ever occurring in the city.

You won't see Jesse or Al. No money to be made when Jarvis and Diablo shoot at each other.
I see that racist graffiti every time I go downtown.
Can you imagine the city painting kkk or weather underground murals?
Effing domestic terrorists being supported by our own city government, PATHETIC