Nine Gunned Down in Cincinnati as Shooter Opens Fire Outside Bar

"You don't drink and carry a weapon..."
- IEnjoyWrestling

All of you MAGA are all the same. He said it, you agree.
Feeling better today? You were a mess yesterday. Yes, I don't drink and yes I carry everywhere I go. Rittenhouse is a very bad example. Side note... Do you want to be recognized as a contributing member on Yappi or a Troll? If you want to be taken seriously, apologize for lying about voting. Back to a few good examples.

Couldn't help myself. Lmao
6p9y3r.jpg

Feeling better today? You were a mess yesterday. Yes, I don't drink and yes I carry everywhere I go. Rittenhouse is a very bad example. Side note... Do you want to be recognized as a contributing member on Yappi or a Troll? If you want to be taken seriously, apologize for lying about voting. Back to a few good examples.

?????‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️. The last thing I want is to be "recognized as a contributing member on Yappi". Why would I want acceptance from a bunch of fools that believe a deranged psycho that made up a gigantic lie about a stolen election. And 90% of Yappi believed him without a shred of evidence. No, absolutely don't want your acceptance.

Is the title accurate? When I read it I assumed 9 people had been shot and killed. I know "Gunned down" is a lot more attention grabbing, but is it accurate?
Poor wording of the title, but then again the media isn't about accuracy, it's about clicks and eyeballs. Fortunately, it sounds like everyone escaped serious injury in this one. I wonder if the two groups were scrapping someone decided to scare the other and shoot to the ground and then all heck broke loose.
My biggest fear is you're going to have a big shootout some time in one of these big cities, And you'll have gang members shooting, CCP people shooting and cops shooting.

?????‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️. The last thing I want is to be "recognized as a contributing member on Yappi". Why would I want acceptance from a bunch of fools that believe a deranged psycho that made up a gigantic lie about a stolen election. And 90% of Yappi believed him without a shred of evidence. No, absolutely don't want your acceptance.I
Then quietly go about your business and Troll. How many personalities do you have? Geeeze. Wait, I got it. Your under tremendous pressure right now? This whole Gender thing has you emotionally distraught. It's ok, trust in yourself. Make sure your wife is ok with sharing her clothing though. It's going to be ok and no. 2022 will not be rigged if we can help it. MAGA 2024 !

Then quietly go about your business and Troll. How many personalities do you have? Geeeze. Wait, I got it. Your under tremendous pressure right now? This whole Gender thing has you emotionally distraught. It's ok, trust in yourself. Make sure your wife is ok with sharing her clothing though. It's going to be ok and no. 2022 will not be rigged if we can help it. MAGA 2024 !
He's under pressure because the packages keep coming...they won't stop!!!

We Got The Power Cant Stop Wont Stop GIF by Black Voters Matter Fund

I will go about my business but NOT quietly. ?

?????‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️. The last thing I want is to be "recognized as a contributing member on Yappi". Why would I want acceptance from a bunch of fools that believe a deranged psycho that made up a gigantic lie about a stolen election. And 90% of Yappi believed him without a shred of evidence. No, absolutely don't want your acceptance.

Yes you do. You’re clearly increasingly desperate for it. lol.

That didn't happen.
You must not listen to WLW.

As I understand, a black officer used the n word and got a slight slap on the wrist. Then a white officer used it and the mayor demanded immediate firing of the white guy. So, the white officer decides to take it to court. Government then realized they had a racial disparity of treatment for the same offense so they decided to fire the black officer as well.

Now both officers are heading to court together to attempt to keep from getting fired.

Meanwhile on the lady's side. One female (race unknown to me) officer yelled at a group of teens blocking her path while she was in her car and used the n word to herself. Immediate suspension and possible termination pending review.

Then another female officer used the n word while at work and she is suspended.

Four officers may be fired over the use of the n word. Zero tolerance policy per mayor's office.

You must not listen to WLW.

As I understand, a black officer used the n word and got a slight slap on the wrist. Then a white officer used it and the mayor demanded immediate firing of the white guy. So, the white officer decides to take it to court. Government then realized they had a racial disparity of treatment for the same offense so they decided to fire the black officer as well.

Now both officers are heading to court together to attempt to keep from getting fired.

Meanwhile on the lady's side. One female (race unknown to me) officer yelled at a group of teens blocking her path while she was in her car and used the n word to herself. Immediate suspension and possible termination pending review.

Then another female officer used the n word while at work and she is suspended.

Four officers may be fired over the use of the n word. Zero tolerance policy per mayor's office.
I believe that his response was due to your claim that they would be fired immediately.

The one white female officer has had multiple issues (DV I think?) prior and clearly demonstrated she is unfit to serve and protect the members of her community - evidenced by the “I hate these [racial slur]” yeah, no issue with her being fired. Can’t even do the bare minimum of the job.

How many more daily examples are needed for YT to realize Democrat Diversity Centers are not for you?
You cant say N—-. If your are in the middle of nowhere N—- away!
I personally dont use the N— word, but I’m called a racist anyway, so why I dont use it I really dont know?
If you’re a YT heterosexual male just accept you’re a racist and refuse to apologize for it.
Why do I say such things? Because those on the left dont care about you and will never see you as anything but a white male racist. So just embrace it. Winter is coming.

Certainly hope the officer who fired a shot at the fleeing suspect is dealt with harshly for such a cowardly act.

We know from last week if they said the N word as a Cincinnati police officer he or she would be fired immediately. How much worse than saying the N word is shooting at a fleeing suspect that clearly represents no harm to the officer?

Remove these officers or face the morale issues such excessive use of force will bring with it.
Sadly the Citizens Complaint Authority is involved so I’m sure they will find something that this Officer did wrong. Mayor PureEvil said this behavior is unacceptable. He is obviously right, but he needs to talk to the Hamilton County Judges letting repeat offenders out on little or no bond, not the regular working class folks! Oh wait, he was defund the police guy but would just use different words to describe it!

I believe that his response was due to your claim that they would be fired immediately.
That could be, but from what I understand they have been suspended immediately and are seeking expulsion. We can debate the semantics as to when a suspension is an immediate firing.