NFLs new Woke ad??

thisisinsane

“Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone."

????????

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

“Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone."

????????
The NFL may be alot of things, but bad business people they are not. You embrace everyone, because everyone out there is a paying customer. Most people who are football fans never played a down of organized football in their life. It's a popular sport, it's once a week, it's 3-4 hours a week, it's 16 (now 17) weeks a year. You can be a very part time football fan.

The NFL may be alot of things, but bad business people they are not. You embrace everyone, because everyone out there is a paying customer. Most people who are football fans never played a down of organized football in their life. It's a popular sport, it's once a week, it's 3-4 hours a week, it's 16 (now 17) weeks a year. You can be a very part time football fan.
Eh… not sure I agree with this take. Sure, biggest customer pool possible, but not at the risk of losing more than you’ll gain. You really think there are a high amount of paying LGTBQZXITYA+#%- fans out there? I don’t. Pride parades and football don’t mix in my opinion.

New Indeed Ad.

Good lord. And when they/them need a month-long paid mental health break that turns into 3 months, he/him will be stuck footing the bill. If he/him hires they/them, he/him is behind the proverbial 8 ball as far as any slight on he/hims part, equals litigation from they/them. Sounds like a good business move.

Are the players going to have pronouns?
???? I’m sure Brady will step up and ask to be called “they/them”. Can you imagine how hard that becomes to commentate a game? Or for viewers to know who is being referred to?

Steve Levy: “They really have things going tonight. They currently have 126 yds rushing and 2 TDS.”

Brian Griese: “Yes Steve, they are having one of the best nights of their careers.”

Steve Levy: “Which ones?”

Brian Griese: “Them”

Steve Levy: “The Bears?”

Brian Griese: “No, them”

Levy: “ahh the Lions…”

Griese: “Them! (Points at pic of David Montgomery)

Levy: “That’s just one guy Griese”

(Knock,Knock on broadcast booth)

FBI: “Open up Levy, you’re wanted on Federal hate crimes charges for improper pronoun usage!”

I would think you'd want to appeal to people who enjoy football as your audience moreso than single out guys who sk ck.

Why would the NFL care about their ad targeting at this point? The same people that hate this ad are likely the same people that attempted to cancel the NFL after Kap's shenanigans. "I'll never watch another snap... blah, blah..." I guess they assume these folks aren't watching anymore, so no big deal. But it's almost as if, despite all the bluster and empty threats, these patriots can't seem to quit the NFL? :ROFLMAO: Here's guessing that OldSoulon still watches the Browns this season even though he's angry about guys that sk ck. ?‍♂️

Pretty much my thoughts summed up.
Personally, it is disgusting and if there was an NFL game on tonight I would likely not watch.

buuuut football season is a couple of months away and that commercial will be gone and forgotten.
maybe that is why it was put out now....to give fans time to forget about it before the games start"?

Why would the NFL care about their ad targeting at this point? The same people that hate this ad are likely the same people that attempted to cancel the NFL after Kap's shenanigans. "I'll never watch another snap... blah, blah..." I guess they assume these folks aren't watching anymore, so no big deal. But it's almost as if, despite all the bluster and empty threats, these patriots can't seem to quit the NFL? :ROFLMAO: Here's guessing that OldSoulon still watches the Browns this season even though he's angry about guys that sk ck. ?‍♂️
Who said I'm angry about that?

I think it's odd that you advertise towards people's sexual proclivities when it's a football game.

Stop putting words in people's mouths. It's a terrible habit of yours.

NFL regular season viewership in millions
2010 17.9
2011 17.5
2012 16.6
2013 17.6
2014 17.6
2015 17.9
2016 16.5 (CK started kneeling in preseason)
2017 15
2018 15.6
2019 16.8
2020 14.9 (BLM)

The 6-year average before CK kneel was a little over 17.5 million
5-year average since PK kneel a little under 15.8 million.
During that time there was a population increase of over 7.7% as well.

2010 17.9
2011 17.5
2012 16.6
2013 17.6
2014 17.6
2015 17.9
2017 15
2018 15.6
2019 16.8
2020 14.9 (BLM)

Maybe by catering to queers and fairies they think they can get back to that 17 million mark.

2010 17.9
2011 17.5
2012 16.6
2013 17.6
2014 17.6
2015 17.9
2017 15
2018 15.6
2019 16.8
2020 14.9 (BLM)

Yeah but South America’s like the other football

Who said I'm angry about that?
Good. So we've determined that you're not angry then. I mean, the constant gay jokes and references to sk'ing ck in the forum might point to a different emotion then. Good luck with that.
I think it's odd that you advertise towards people's sexual proclivities when it's a football game.
Of course you think gay people don't watch football. The NFL has always targeted different proclivities, including sexual ones. You think the camera dude zooming in on the Cowboy cheerleaders going into commercial break is an accident?
Stop putting words in people's mouths. It's a terrible habit of yours.
It's an opinion. These are often shared in a debate forum. ?‍♂️

Good. So we've determined that you're not angry then. I mean, the constant gay jokes and references to sk'ing ck in the forum might point to a different emotion then. Good luck with that.

Of course you think gay people don't watch football. The NFL has always targeted different proclivities, including sexual ones. You think the camera dude zooming in on the Cowboy cheerleaders going into commercial break is an accident?

It's an opinion. These are often shared in a debate forum. ?‍♂️
I never said gays don't watch football.

Why should it matter what someone does in their bedroom when it comes to following football?

What is the correlation?

Giving your opinion has nothing to do with jumping to conclusions and making wild, false assumptions about other's comments.

2010 17.9
2011 17.5
2012 16.6
2013 17.6
2014 17.6
2015 17.9
2017 15
2018 15.6
2019 16.8
2020 14.9 (BLM)

And the NFL still continues to make money hand over fist. ?‍♂️ Let us know when viewership numbers begin to doom the league.

And the NFL still continues to make money hand over fist. ?‍♂️ Let us know when viewership numbers begin to doom the league.
Sure they do, but maybe not as much if they just marketed the game and not social issues ?? Will LBGQRT watch more games now? Do black people watch more now? Maybe they do ?

I never said gays don't watch football.
You clearly implied this by stating that you don't understand why it's marketed to gay people.
Why should it matter what someone does in their bedroom when it comes to following football?
So you think being gay is a lifestyle that only speaks to things that happen in a bedroom then?
What is the correlation?
Correlation to what? If Carl Nassib coming out gives the NFL an additional marketing tool to cater their product to gay people who aren't already watching, why would they waste it? Do you not understand that businesses like to broaden their appeal to make more money?
Giving your opinion has nothing to do with jumping to conclusions and making wild, false assumptions about other's comments.
Oh, boy. Call a gay person a 'queer' or 'fairy' to their face, instead of lobbing it on an anonymous internet forum. Hope this helps.

You clearly implied this by stating that you don't understand why it's marketed to gay people.

So you think being gay is a lifestyle that only speaks to things that happen in a bedroom then?

Correlation to what? If Carl Nassib coming out gives the NFL an additional marketing tool to cater their product to gay people who aren't already watching, why would they waste it? Do you not understand that businesses like to broaden their appeal to make more money?

Oh, boy. Call a gay person a 'queer' or 'fairy' to their face, instead of lobbing it on an anonymous internet forum. Hope this helps.
OK, fairyqueer

The biggest Patriots fan I personally know is flammmmmmmmmming homosexual.

Did anyone here watch the video to the end? I thought it was a bit corny and unnecessary posturing, until it the second half where it addressed its support of the Trevor Project.