New York AG files lawsuit against Trump and his children for fraud

And the winning continues. The troll can't lose.
Grand Hotel GIF by ABC Network

Bill Barr: ”Political hit job”

The involvement of the Trump children in the suit "grossly overreaches," Barr said, calling it further proof of the attorney general's political motives.

"I’m not even sure she has a good case against Trump himself, but what ultimately persuades me that this is a political hit job is she grossly overreaches when she tries to drag the children into this," Barr said. "Yes, they had roles in the business, but this was his personal financial statement, prepared by the CFO, accounting firms were involved in it. The children aren’t going to know the details of that, and nor are they expected in the real world to do their own due diligence and have it reviewed independently."
It’s hard for me not to conclude it’s a political hit job," Barr said Wednesday on "America Reports." "This is a woman who campaigned for office promising she was going to go after Trump, which I think is a tremendous abuse of office to go head-hunting and targeting individuals."
James was already up 55 to 36 in the latest polls, she had nothing to worry about in this election.

Hilarious. Who doesn't over value their property?

It's up to the banks to determine the value...not the owner.

Nah. You are not allowed to defraud banks in the loan application process. The people in charge of Trump loans were terminated by the bank and Deutsche Bank fully cooperated with the investigation. The bigger issue is when your tax valuations are in massive conflict.
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=259b...LXNpZ25hbC1yaXNpbmctMDkzNjA2NDY3Lmh0bWw&ntb=1

Colluuuuuuuuuuusion!

Tax valuations? There are properties in our area that went for more than tipple their tax valuation, Once Biden gets done wrecking the economy they might be 1000 times valuation or 20% valuation.

Last edited:
Nah. You are not allowed to defraud banks in the loan application process. The people in charge of Trump loans were terminated by the bank and Deutsche Bank fully cooperated with the investigation. The bigger issue is when your tax valuations are in massive conflict.
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=259b...LXNpZ25hbC1yaXNpbmctMDkzNjA2NDY3Lmh0bWw&ntb=1

He didn't defraud anyone; had that occurred, the banks would have sued. The bank loans have been repaid.

All of this BS is nothing more than a deflection from the horrific failures of liberal policies all over the country:

Biden recession

Biden inflation

Biden $5 gasoline

Biden $9 nat gas

Biden open borders

Biden drug cartels

California homelessness

Democrat cities violent crime

and on and on and on and on and on ...........................

No one is fooled by the continual charades

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Auditor's (Tax Values) are almost never actual FMV. Auditor's merely do drive by appraisals if that. In Ohio any property owner can testify to the FMV of their own property before the Board of Revisions if they are disputing tax values or in Court of law as to the value of their own property. The more probative FMV usually comes from formal comprehensive appraisals or a recent arm's length sale. I can go to a bank and request an equity loan on my house with my own opinion of FMV. The bank has to do their own due diligence. It is their responsibility to assess the value of the property in "the bank's own opinion", through their own appraisal or otherwise and then grant or deny the loan based on what they believe is the FMV and their belief of the ability of the person or entity requesting the loan to pay it back. There is not fraud at all in this. I've read the AG's complaint and it is a joke. This lawsuit is completely frivolous but likely won't be dismissed outright like it should be because I am sure it was filed and assigned to some activist Dem Judge in New York.

I am done arguing with imbeciles on the debate forum, at least for a few days. :rolleyes:

The state of NY will be...like every time the left goes after him.
like just about every other lawsuit , trump will lose. hell he already tried settling this out of court. he doesn't have bill barr and the presidency to shield him from prosecution. looks like karma is coming for trump and the GOP.

They just want to keep Trump busy for the next couple of years so he can't run for president.
Yep, that's it. You nailed it. You do realize that every single liberal in this country WANTS Trump to run again, right? The man lost the house, Senate and Presidency. He pulled the trifecta. Please nominate Trump. Watching him lose again and the inevitable tantrums to follow will be epic. PLEASE NOMINATE HIM!

Yep, that's it. You nailed it. You do realize that every single liberal in this country WANTS Trump to run again, right? The man lost the house, Senate and Presidency. He pulled the trifecta. Please nominate Trump. Watching him lose again and the inevitable tantrums to follow will be epic. PLEASE NOMINATE HIM!
Funny as you vag hats are doing everything you can to keep him from running...Which is it?

Really? What has he been crime has he been convicted of? You know just because you say he is a criminal doesn't make it true right? I typed that slowly so you could keep up.
So the federal investigations into your King are just for fun? You actually believe that he is 100% innocent and the "liberal left" is just going after him because they don't like him? What is your job BTW?