New Study Proves Conspiracy Theorists Right, ‘Experts’ Completely Wrong… AGAIN

Cleatmark

According to a major study by the New England Journal of Medicine published on June 9, the corporate media, Fauci followers, and Big Pharma’s narrative of covid jab efficacy has been proven to be wrong.

The study reportedly collected data from over 100,000 people who had contracted the Omicron variant of Covid-19 and analyzed the information for 300 days.

As reported by the NOQ Report, the study indicated:

Those who have been “fully vaccinated” with two shots from Moderna or Pfizer are more likely to contract Covid-19 than those who have not been vaccinated at all
  • Booster shots offer protection approximately equal to natural immunity, but the benefits wane after 2-5 months
  • Natural immunity lasts for at least 300-days, which is the length of the study; it likely lasts much longer

Fauci's model is always that it has to be an "everbody disease." There are specific people who really need that vaccine and I'm glad they got it. There are also people that did not and maybe should not have gotten vaccinated. That's my guess anyway and I hope it doesn't go that way.

When the Republicans take the House and Senate Fauci will be the first of many that will be investigated. I can't waite.

Hey douche, what about the people whose natural immunity is waning due to age, genetics, etc? The shots are still extremely effective for them. Quit crying. You are the only one who still gives a damn about that virus. Let it go. Everyone has moved on. Get a hobby.

You also prove my "conspiracy theory" that the Vax is crossing the blood brain barrier with each post. Thanks...

Hey douche, what about the people whose natural immunity is waning due to age, genetics, etc? The shots are still extremely effective for them. Quit crying. You are the only one who still gives a damn about that virus. Let it go. Everyone has moved on. Get a hobby.
Maybe you need to put down what ever you call a hobby and look at the facts that are happening right now. Are we not hearing about vaccine shots for young children 6 months up? You really need to listen to the news and find out what is happening.

You also prove my "conspiracy theory" that the Vax is crossing the blood brain barrier with each post. Thanks...
And yet YOU are the only one starting new threads crying about a virus that nobody cares about anymore. Find a new topic for your fake outrage.

And yet YOU are the only one starting new threads crying about a virus that nobody cares about anymore. Find a new topic for your fake outrage.

See, you're proving me right again, you can't even figure out who started this thread.
It has been in the news every day for the last week and every news brief the last few days..."get your kids the clot shot Monday"

Last edited:
It's not effective when you still get sick and still transmit.

See your proving me right again, you can't even figure out who started this thread.
It has been in the news every day for the last week and every news brief the last few days..."get your kids the clot shot Monday"
Doesn't mean you have to pay attention. Just like the Jan. 6 Committee nonsense. You fools cry every day about it. How about this. Don't watch it!
??????

Controlling your every thought. Glad you think about me every day and night.

It’s time for your fourth booster and a new box of masks. Don’t forget to buy a box of rubber gloves while you’re out. Do your part! Two weeks to flatten the curve! We’re all in this together!

It’s time for your fourth booster and a new box of masks. Don’t forget to buy a box of rubber gloves while you’re out. Do your part! Two weeks to flatten the curve! We’re all in this together!
Only you still cry about the virus. Most of America has moved on. Only you and your MAGA pals still even acknowledge that there was a virus. Keep making yourself miserable. In the meantime I will be on the golf course. ⛳️??☀️

Only you still cry about the virus. Most of America has moved on. Only you and your MAGA pals still even acknowledge that there was a virus. Keep making yourself miserable. In the meantime I will be on the golf course. ⛳️??☀️

Sorry, but I never acknowledged the virus. Only the insane reaction to the virus by idiots like you and Fauci, and FJB.

Reactions: y2h
Sorry, but I never acknowledged the virus. Only the insane reaction to the virus by idiots like you and Fauci, and FJB.
I had NO reaction. IMO there never was a virus. It was all just a fairy tale created by Trump in order to make him a hero, riding in on his white horse to save everyone. But it backfired on him. ????????????

I had NO reaction. IMO there never was a virus. It was all just a fairy tale created by Trump in order to make him a hero, riding in on his white horse to save everyone. But it backfired on him. ????????????

Well, if what you say is honestly true, we’re on the same page. Except, it wasn‘t created by Trump. It was much higher up than him. The “1%” work for the people behind the creation and subsequent world fear campaign..

1672774426604.png

Some of my favorite bits of propaganda:

The virus can be transmitted from contact with objects
No need to wear a mask
You must wear a mask or you are inflicting death on others
15 days to flatten the curve
Essential vs. non-essential businesses
COVID began in a wet market in Wuhan
Sweden has lost their minds
Staying at home protects you from the virus
It is dangerous to exercise outside or in a gym
Church attendance, especially singing, is one of the most dangerous activities
Double-masking is the best practice
Masks of any kind prevent transmission
Get the experimental vaccine immediately
Remaining unvaccinated is a selfish act
Pandemic of the unvaccinated
The vax prevents infection and transmission
Get booster shots as they become available
The vax has no significant side effects or adverse reactions
Schools must be closed to protect children and grandma
Children must be masked at school and there are no consequences to doing so
Closing bars at 10 PM makes everyone safer
It is safe and reasonable to vax young, healthy adults
It is safe and reasonable to vax healthy teens
It is safe and reasonable to vax healthy children under 12
Every child 3 and up should be vaxed
We should really consider vaccine passports
Dark winter of death

According to a major study by the New England Journal of Medicine published on June 9, the corporate media, Fauci followers, and Big Pharma’s narrative of covid jab efficacy has been proven to be wrong.

The study reportedly collected data from over 100,000 people who had contracted the Omicron variant of Covid-19 and analyzed the information for 300 days.

As reported by the NOQ Report, the study indicated:

Those who have been “fully vaccinated” with two shots from Moderna or Pfizer are more likely to contract Covid-19 than those who have not been vaccinated at all
  • Booster shots offer protection approximately equal to natural immunity, but the benefits wane after 2-5 months
  • Natural immunity lasts for at least 300-days, which is the length of the study; it likely lasts much longer
Is there a link? Not doubting you but I could not find it.