D1: 285
D2: 285
D3: 285

Tied for Second Deepest Weight (Top 30)
D1: 126, 132 138, 150, 190
D2: 132, 138, 144, 150 175
D3: 120, 126, 132, 157, 175

New #1’s and other info:
D1 285: For the second year in a row, Ries beat Fockler in Grizzly country to take over the top spot.

D2 157: James lost twice to D1 #10 Perrine and fell from the top spot; Paterra is the new #1.

D2 285: Like D1 285, Previous #2 Baldridge won at home over previous #1 Allen.

If you think I missed a result (which is VERY POSSIBLE) or have any weight changes/questions/suggestions/etc. please Email me at Borofanohio@gmail.com or PM me on here.

I am still looking for results from the following events/duals (I received partial results for some of these, but I still might have missed something)
Weds: Dual - Lebanon vs Colerain
Weds: Dual - Millbury Lake vs Woodmore
Thurs: Dual - Harrison vs West Clermont
Friday: Dual Event - Twinsburg Tiger Duals
Saturday: Dual Event - Anthony Wayne Duals
Saturday: Tournament - Eagle Rumble at Hamilton

As always, I will only make changes Wednesday (if needed) and I will post them on here below:
D1: 126
D2:
D3: 150, 157, 165, 285

Next Rankings: January 31

Thanks to whoever has been clicking
(y)

Last edited:

www.borofanohio.net

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/borofan_oh_wrst

Deepest Weight (Top 35)
D1: 285
D2: 285
D3: 285

Tied for Second Deepest Weight (Top 30)
D1: 126, 132 138, 150, 190
D2: 132, 138, 144, 150 175
D3: 120, 126, 132, 157, 175

New #1’s and other info:
D1 285: For the second year in a row, Ries beat Fockler in Grizzly country to take over the top spot.

D2 157: James lost twice to D1 #10 Perrine and fell from the top spot; Paterra is the new #1.

D2 285: Like D1 285, Previous #2 Baldridge won at home over previous #1 Allen.

If you think I missed a result (which is VERY POSSIBLE) or have any weight changes/questions/suggestions/etc. please Email me at Borofanohio@gmail.com or PM me on here.

I am still looking for results from the following events/duals (I received partial results for some of these, but I still might have missed something)
Weds: Dual - Lebanon vs Colerain
Weds: Dual - Millbury Lake vs Woodmore
Thurs: Dual - Harrison vs West Clermont
Friday: Dual Event - Twinsburg Tiger Duals
Saturday: Dual Event - Anthony Wayne Duals
Saturday: Tournament - Eagle Rumble at Hamilton

As always, I will only make changes Wednesday (if needed) and I will post them on here below:
D1: 126
D2:
D3: 150, 157, 165

Next Rankings: January 31

Thanks to whoever has been clicking
(y)
Has Ty Wynn wrestled at all in the past month? He was not on the lineup for CIT? Not sure if he quit or not.

Thought we might see (OW) Baumgardner crack the rankings @D2 150 21-3 but no Jr year due to injury doesn’t help rankings or seedings

Surprised not to see Vega from LaSalle ranked at 126.
Vega is a really good wrestler, he and Cochran had a close match at 126 tonight with Cochran winning 6-3. Definitely could see him making it to Columbus!

Last edited:
Vega is a really good wrestler, he and Cochran had a close match at 126 tonight with Cochran winning 6-3. Definitely could see him making it to Columbus!
Looking at rankings and I’m not sure who is all in LaSalle’s district but just guessing he would be in top 4 for rankings for his district. So he should have a real good shot of make state. Most of the kids in top 17 look to be from the north in 126.

Looking at rankings and I’m not sure who is all in LaSalle’s district but just guessing he would be in top 4 for rankings for his district. So he should have a real good shot of make state. Most of the kids in top 17 look to be from the north in 126.

He is currently ranked #4 in the kettering district and has a win against a kid that has beaten and lost to the #2 kid (ranked 8 overall). So, yeah I'd think he has a decent shot.

Last edited:
As usual the kids in the North get screwed out of opportunities!

If I were to make it to State I wouldn't want to qualify just to be someone's whipping boy. I would have the minimal goal of placing in the top six. I know they now place eight but I'm old school. Just looking at the Hoover District, which is one of the state's strongest districts, I don't see a wrestler with a ghost of a chance to place in Columbus not being able to place in the top four at Hoover. Just my opinion FWIW.

Last edited:
Before all the NE Chest thumping is done. At least 9-14 Projected State D1 Champs come from other parts of the State . And if you review Boro's Top 8 by weight Class in D1 i think you will find a nice mix of kids from all over the State Ranked. There might be a weight or even two that is stronger . But look at last years State Champs from D1 and the much maligned Central District had their share.

Given what I responded with to his post, yours doesn't make any sense in this instance. No one in the north is getting screwed if Vega makes the state tournament.

Well had to burst all the gurus bubbles but Vega won’t beat anyone at the district or the state.. I was told he is not eligible for the post season due to the nature of his transfer. Now I’m not sure what his transfer was but I was told by a Lasalle parent he can’t participate.

Thinking that the first round of the State Duals this Saturday will give more clarity to Boro's rankings.