New programs

Wyoming

Wyomig will have a varsity team this year.

There has been so,me talk about a West Cleremont team with kids from Glen Este and Amelia.

Some talk of a LaSalle team supported by the YMCA.

Wyomig will have a varsity team this year.

There has been so,me talk about a West Cleremont team with kids from Glen Este and Amelia.

Some talk of a LaSalle team supported by the YMCA.

Doesn't LaSalle have to field a team since Elder, Moeller, and St. X all have teams? I thought there was some kind of GCL rule that says if 3 schools field a team for a given sport the fourth school has to at least offer it as an option.

Doesn't LaSalle have to field a team since Elder, Moeller, and St. X all have teams? I thought there was some kind of GCL rule that says if 3 schools field a team for a given sport the fourth school has to at least offer it as an option.

that might be true, but since lacrosse isn't a GCL or state regulated sport i don't think any of it's rules pertain to it.

Loveland High School

Loveland just received HS recognition as well. Trying to get into D1 but may end up in D2...

i have confirmation on 3 teams for sure, Farifield, Elder and Lakota East. I talked to Elder's coach at Wall2Wall(Cheeks), and he says that they WILL have a varsity D1 team this year. I have heard that La Salle will be fielding a club team through a YMCA like Colerain, but i haven't heard any confirmation yet. It may not be untill next year that they play a varsity team at the D1 level.

Other than that, the only other news is that St.Ignatius is out of the MSLCA and St. X is in. it will be awesome to see if we can get a Moe v X showdown in the midwest tourney this year.

Has anyone heard about La Salle yet if they are going to play on the varsity level anytime soon? It would be nice to have some GCL showdowns

i have confirmation on 3 teams for sure, Farifield, Elder and Lakota East. I talked to Elder's coach at Wall2Wall(Cheeks), and he says that they WILL have a varsity D1 team this year. I have heard that La Salle will be fielding a club team through a YMCA like Colerain, but i haven't heard any confirmation yet. It may not be untill next year that they play a varsity team at the D1 level.

Other than that, the only other news is that St.Ignatius is out of the MSLCA and St. X is in. it will be awesome to see if we can get a Moe v X showdown in the midwest tourney this year.

The Clippard YMCA already sponsers a team, they have for a number of years now. The team is made up of guys from Colerain, LaSalle and more.