New Philadelphia at Hubbard Week 11

Anyone who doesn’t want a valley team to win their playoff game would be labeled a hater. I’m sure not many want Hubbard to lose they just have their own opinion on it. Would I want eagles99 to get a flat tire before going to work absolutely

think hubbard is going to surprise a lot of people this week. they have enough to be a good team and theyll prove it friday

Anyone who doesn’t want a valley team to win their playoff game would be labeled a hater. I’m sure not many want Hubbard to lose they just have their own opinion on it. Would I want eagles99 to get a flat tire before going to work absolutely
pretty obvious struthers and girard fans want to see hubbard lose ya bozo lol. maybe if your team put in the work theyd be in the playoffs also

let me be clear so I dont get all the hate everyone else is getting. I want Hubbard to win....but im taking NP 28-21

As I look at NP’s schedule, the first thing I see is their losses came to really good teams. But looking closer at their wins, they weren’t really good wins so maybe I’ve over rated them a bit. They didn’t beat a team with a winning record and got popped pretty good by the good teams. They don’t post stats so we have little idea of their passing ability so this may be a better match than I thought. I gave them a little too much credit for past performance in previous years. I think I’ll reel in the two or three score win and still call it NP by a few points based mainly on a much tougher schedule. So upon further review, this could be a close low scoring game. Or not! LOL

As I look at NP’s schedule, the first thing I see is their losses came to really good teams. But looking closer at their wins, they weren’t really good wins so maybe I’ve over rated them a bit. They didn’t beat a team with a winning record and got popped pretty good by the good teams. They don’t post stats so we have little idea of their passing ability so this may be a better match than I thought. I gave them a little too much credit for past performance in previous years. I think I’ll reel in the two or three score win and still call it NP by a few points based mainly on a much tougher schedule. So upon further review, this could be a close low scoring game. Or not! LOL
I think it all depends upon which Hubbard team shows up. Is it the team that played the second half of the Poland game or is it the team that was too cocky and got worked by SR? If it is the one that shut down Poland in the second half, then they win. If it is the team that showed up last week, then its off to bball season.

I think it all depends upon which Hubbard team shows up. Is it the team that played the second half of the Poland game or is it the team that was too cocky and got worked by SR? If it is the one that shut down Poland in the second half, then they win. If it is the team that showed up last week, then its off to bball season.
I doubt they went to SR cocky. I think SR is just that good and when they meet Kirtland, the state title will likely go to the winner.

I doubt they went to SR cocky. I think SR is just that good and when they meet Kirtland, the state title will likely go to the winner.
I can agree with that. South Range was without a doubt the better team. I do feel that Hubbard could have done more in that game. Not saying it's the reason Hubbard lost, but 34-0? No one seen that coming. I think Hubbard is a lot better than that one game. It's up to this Hubbard team to not let that loss define them moving forward.

Yeah, Hubbard had a chance to make some plays and get off the field without giving up points. A screen pass on 3rd and 13 for a first down. The 4th down TD at the end of the half. If Hubbard makes those plays then maybe it's only 20-0. I thought the defense played well enough to win.

However, I'm not sure Hubbard scores. They did put together a decent drive that ended with a Caffey fumble. But, even when SR gave them the ball at the 8, it was 4 plays and no points.

So, that just gets to what I think everyone who watched that game thinks -- Hubbard's offense is a real concern against better teams. The defense is fine even tought I'm not in love with their LB play.

pretty obvious struthers and girard fans want to see hubbard lose maybe if your team put in the work theyd be in the playoffs also
How true that statement is, especially with 4-6 Struthers.

Don't forget the Hubbard hater from D7 JFK also.They ALL have been "hatin' and trolling" Hubbard threads all season...lol.

Yeah, Hubbard had a chance to make some plays and get off the field without giving up points. A screen pass on 3rd and 13 for a first down. The 4th down TD at the end of the half. If Hubbard makes those plays then maybe it's only 20-0. I thought the defense played well enough to win.

However, I'm not sure Hubbard scores. They did put together a decent drive that ended with a Caffey fumble. But, even when SR gave them the ball at the 8, it was 4 plays and no points.

So, that just gets to what I think everyone who watched that game thinks -- Hubbard's offense is a real concern against better teams. The defense is fine even tought I'm not in love with their LB play.
Hubbard was never going to score with that offense against Range. Not to mention the two lost fumbles and holding penalties. Hubbard has the personal to score against most teams they'll face. Need to be creative like others have said. Jefferson put 21 points on Range in the first half. No reason the Eagles should have been shut out.

Watched NP against Canfield and they were not impressive at all. Didn’t cross the 50 yard line, couldn’t defend the pass, no explosive plays, even when Canfield hurt themselves they still scored. Hubbard doesn’t lose this game, I think they win by 2 scores. They won 9 games for a reason. The only thing NP has going for them is that this is probably the 4th best team they’ve played all year, so they’re not gonna be suprised or back down

though my rival in the day them good ole boys from tuscarawas county can play some ball!?

Difference is we didn’t think we were gonna be good enough to make a playoff run. You did and it’s all unraveling now. Said all season you won’t win against a good team without a passing game and you all praised the kid who cannot throw, finally played a good team and got rolled. No the NE8 was very very weak this season, all teams other then SR will have early outs in the playoffs that’s just reality. I think girard/Poland win a game but acting like NP is a pushover is not a good take.
Elite,I agree with everything you said except "it's all unraveling" . Yes Hubbard is one dimentional and the NE8 is weak . Hubbard will have their hands full with NPH and if they survive week 11 then they're going to be underdogs week 12.
If Hubbard wants to be a wing T then they should Play Bates under center. He gives them a different dimension and opens the offense up.

Girard IS in the playoffs. Let’s see who lasts longer. ?
since you seem pretty confident. lets make a friendly wager. if hubbard wins and girard loses this week. you stay off hubbard threads for good. if hubbard loses and girard wins. ill delete my account.

Not bad for the 2nd best back on the field vs SR.
put dominguez in hubbards offense on friday against sr defense. bet he would do exactly what tc did. fortunately sr has a lot of weapons and does a good job of putting its players in space. dominguez is very good but its different when your keyed on every single play

since you seem pretty confident. lets make a friendly wager. if hubbard wins and girard loses this week. you stay off hubbard threads for good. if hubbard loses and girard wins. ill delete my account.
No brainer. You’re on. And no creating new accounts. ?

put dominguez in hubbards offense on friday against sr defense. bet he would do exactly what tc did. fortunately sr has a lot of weapons and does a good job of putting its players in space. dominguez is very good but its different when your keyed on every single play
I was only making this comment since ICBM(the brown truck delivery boy) said TC was the 2nd best back on the field. Not bad getting a SEC offer.

and just like phila, hubbard played 4 teams with a winning record the entire year, that doesn't mean anything at this point
You're absolutely right! It's win or go home now. Who wants it more. Beyond all the back and fourth on this thread, Hubbard respects the New Philadelphia program. Both programs are established and familiar with the post season. I expect Hubbard will see a little bit of everything out of the Quakers on Friday. A lot of replication of South Range. My question to you is, how are you guys at stopping the run? And who are some players to look out for from the Quakers?

No brainer. You’re on. And no creating new accounts. ?
I was only making this comment since ICBM(the brown truck delivery boy) said TC was the 2nd best back on the field. Not bad getting a SEC offer.
Please win Girard.
Yeah marrow being from the area offers almost every “stud” from Youngstown. Some of those offers are uncommitable though. I don’t think Tc’s offer is uncommittable. So good for him. Weird his only offers are YSU ARMY and Kentucky so far