New Phila 6-3 @. Dover 8-0

If NP matches up with Dover the way they matched up with Chardon (similar offensive schemes), this could be a good game.

people have seem to forget how 2019 went when Phila should've rolled over Dover, Its the Dover/Phila game don't be shocked if this is down to the very end

people have seem to forget how 2019 went when Phila should've rolled over Dover, Its the Dover/Phila game don't be shocked if this is down to the very end
I mentioned that above. Still ongoing is the media love affair with all things Quaker also Dover had a lot of help keeping motivated by the actions of a couple of your star players in 2019.

Dover football goes back to 1896, best in history might be over stating. Best team in Ifft era is looking strong, 2003,1999,2006,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 were all great teams in the Ifft era.
One thing for sure,they are a fun team to watch !!
Ifft ranks his teams 21-99 06-08-09 ask and he will tell u

03 team objectively had the most talented players, I think there were 4 d1 recruits on it. 12 has the only state semifinal appearance (so far!).

I don't really like how quiet NP fans are being. A little too quiet.

03 team objectively had the most talented players, I think there were 4 d1 recruits on it. 12 has the only state semifinal appearance (so far!).

I don't really like how quiet NP fans are being. A little too quiet.
I agree that 03 team was loaded but laid a giant egg in week 11 and led to coach Ifft strengthening the schedule.

A grind it out win,like watching a strangulation. Dover showed some warts tonight by failing to score twice in the red zone and having to settle for a field goal another time. Dover had over 300 rushing yards.

Get this,last season Dover defense gave up 156 points in 6 regular season games,this season they have given up 69 in the 9 games and just 20 second half points consisting of 1 td 2 field goals and a td given up by reserves.