NE8 2021

My guess is Valley has the inside track. Don't know if they had anyone transfer in. Im sure they will have packages for Malito. The freshman Sims will be most athletic QB but had heard whispers that Ursuline was in the mix.
The Sims kid, is at Girard.

I saw that. Good for them. He could be pretty special when its all said and done.
Only in 9th grade, so they will probably bring him along slowly, but would not be surprised to see him in some wildcat type packages, a few times this year. A couple years ago, I remember Girard using that Jimmy Jones kid like that.

Only in 9th grade, so they will probably bring him along slowly, but would not be surprised to see him in some wildcat type packages, a few times this year. A couple years ago, I remember Girard using that Jimmy Jones kid like that.
Ursuline still has time to swoop in. If I’m Ursuline I would take him as a sophomore if I could with varsity exp. lol. But I am happy he stayed for obvious reasons.

I've known Stephen for a few years now. His talent is through the roof, definitely more talented than Valley at QB. I am predicting that he is the starter before the year is out.

Being in 9th grade never stopped Girard from playing someone before. if he’s the best option, he’ll start.
Wade and Graziano both started at QB as Freshmen.

But it sounds like Valley is going to be the guy, with Sims playing some receiver and Wildcat.

Being in 9th grade never stopped Girard from playing someone before. if he’s the best option, he’ll start.
Wade and Graziano both started at QB as Freshmen.

But it sounds like Valley is going to be the guy, with Sims playing some receiver and Wildcat.
Very true on Graziano, and Waid. We will see how it plays out.

Seems to me like Wkbn misprinted starters and letterman, I know for a fact all of these schools arnt bringing back that many starters

Coaches lie and count their 4th receivers as starters lol

If you run a spread and all your receivers are back, why wouldn’t you count them? Most of the teams in this conference run some variation of spread offense. And a lot of teams were really young last year.

Some coaches probably did stretch the truth a little bit. But the only one that was ridiculous was Lakeview. There’s no way they have 8 starters back on both sides of the ball.

If you run a spread and all your receivers are back, why wouldn’t you count them? Most of the teams in this conference run some variation of spread offense. And a lot of teams were really young last year.

Some coaches probably did stretch the truth a little bit. But the only one that was ridiculous was Lakeview. There’s no way they have 8 starters back on both sides of the ball.
If you read most schools tho it says they’re losing 5-6 players but have 8 starters returning it just doesn’t add up lol.

no big deal either way most know what everyone has already

Wasn’t scooter the QB in 06-07?

After spending his Freshman and Sophomore years at Ursuline, Scooter Hargate was Girard’s QB in 2005 and 2006. He missed most of his junior year with an injury, but was replaced with a Senior.
Adam Charles was a Freshman in 2006. There’s no way he started over Scooter that year. I’m not sure if he started as a Sophomore in 2007.
Charles would have been the starting QB in 2008, but he tore up his knee in the first scrimmage and miss that year. So Graziano started at QB as a Freshman.
Charles came back his Senior year and started, and I think Graziano played WR and DB.
Then Graziano started at QB again in 2010 and 2011.

Last edited:
After spending his Freshman and Sophomore years at Ursuline, Scooter Hargate was Girard’s QB in 2005 and 2006. He missed most of his junior year with an injury, but was replaced with a Senior.
Adam Charles was a Freshman in 2006. There’s no way he started over Scooter that year. I’m not sure if he started as a Sophomore in 2007.
Charles would have been the starting QB in 2008, but he tore up his knee in the first scrimmage and miss that year. So Graziano started at QB as a Freshman.
Charles came back his Senior year and started, and I think Graziano played WR and DB.
Then Graziano started at QB again in 2010 and 2011.
Correct on all counts. Charles did start in 2007.

Can someone list the scrimmages for the league? I know the following:

Struthers - Warren Kennedy & Gates Mills Hawken - Not sure of the order
Hubbard - Howland & Brookfield
Poland - Kirtland & ?

Not sure of the rest. Would like to see Poland vs Kirtland if in the evening. Thanks in advance.

Just curious, any schools in the conference, doing the online ticket sales this year? Everyone still having tickets at the gate?