NE8 2021

I would not be all surprised if Hubbard beat Poland this year. Poland has not looked that great. If that happens, then obviously it would come down to week 10, with Hubbard/South Range. Of course unless there is upsets, major injuries, or stupid covid protocols
I would be very surprised. I think if you put Poland against the same teams Hubbard played they would look the same if not better. I think the league is truly south Range or Poland’s. I think next year however that will change.

I would be very surprised. I think if you put Poland against the same teams Hubbard played they would look the same if not better. I think the league is truly south Range or Poland’s. I think next year however that will change.
One thing to remember is Hubbard is at home, and I bet they basically had 2 weeks to prepare for Poland this year.

One thing to remember is Hubbard is at home, and I bet they basically had 2 weeks to prepare for Poland this year.
Coaches can prepare a little more, but no coach ever puts in a game plan for the next week. Home field doesn’t matter Poland doesn’t have huge showing of fans at home let alone away games lol

Coaches can prepare a little more, but no coach ever puts in a game plan for the next week. Home field doesn’t matter Poland doesn’t have huge showing of fans at home let alone away games lol
But I believe Hubbard will be a little more jacked up at home, in front of their fans. Don't get me wrong Poland can definitely win here too, I just wouldn't be surprised if Hubbard beat them this year.

Week 4 results
South range 50 Struthers 13
Poland 23 Hubbard 27
Lakeview 14 Niles 28
Girard 35 Jefferson 34.

so very clearly it looks like a three team race like everyone thought it would be. Girard was a big on Jefferson and let that lead slip like crazy. Niles Lakeview game was never in question. struthers got beat like a drum.

this weeks games and predictions
Struthers vs Hubbard. Hubbard by 35
Poland vs South Range - Range by 10
Niles vs Jefferson Niles by 10
Girard vs Lakeview Girard by 21

So if I have this correct, these are the current standings:
1. Hubbard 4-0, 1-0
2. South Range 4-0, 1-0
3. Girard 3-1, 1-0
4. Niles 3-1, 1-0
5. Jefferson 3-1, 0-1,
6. Poland 2-2, 0-1
7. Struthers 2-1, 0-1
8. Lakeview 0-4, 0-1

Week 4 results
South range 50 Struthers 13
Poland 23 Hubbard 27
Lakeview 14 Niles 28
Girard 35 Jefferson 34.

so very clearly it looks like a three team race like everyone thought it would be. Girard was a big on Jefferson and let that lead slip like crazy. Niles Lakeview game was never in question. struthers got beat like a drum.

this weeks games and predictions
Struthers vs Hubbard. Hubbard by 35
Poland vs South Range - Range by 10
Niles vs Jefferson Niles by 10
Girard vs Lakeview Girard by 21
Like the picks but this could be where Poland makes this interesting and gives SR their first defeat.

Hubbard 41 struthers 12
South range 31 Poland 28
Jefferson 27 Niles 20
Girard 35 lakeview 7
I don’t think Jefferson will hold the young Niles running back down. Girard ran for almost 400 yards. But I do think you're on point with the score. All those freshmen that started for Jefferson two years ago are seasoned juniors and a couple are pretty darn good. And I believe the game is in Jefferson.

I don’t think Jefferson will hold the young Niles running back down. Girard ran for almost 400 yards. But I do think you're on point with the score. All those freshmen that started for Jefferson two years ago are seasoned juniors and a couple are pretty darn good. And I believe the game is in Jefferson.
My cats play up there when it gets cold out. Not excited up on the lake lol

I could see a 49-14 game as well. They won’t be able to stop girard
No they aren't stopping Girard's offense, but they will put up a few points. I hate to diss Girard's defense, but it just hasn't showed much at all this year. I know that is just about every year the same thing, but it is what it is. For Pearson being a defensive guy, I just don't get it.

It's now 4 weeks of waiting until Hubbard visits SR. I know Hubbard fans won't want to jinx that, and a lot can happen in 4 weeks, especially with covid and crap, but you might as well start a thread on that game now.