NBC will not air the next Golden Globes after diversity controversy

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
The Golden Globes will not be airing on NBC next year, temporarily ending a decades-long relationship between the network and the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, the nonprofit responsible for the awards.

The network announced that it would not carry the show in 2022 after controversy surrounding the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's lack of diversity and ethical questions related to financial benefits given to some members, such as a hotel stay in connection with an "Emily in Paris" junket.

Sweet relief. Just keep the cancel culture going for award shows.

Never watched it , but they might put something good on now.

Only bits I watched were the Ricky Gervais insults when they went up on Youtube.

Tom Cruise signaling his social-justice virtue sending back his three Globe awards. The fact he was happy to receive them 20 to 30 years ago really makes this an extremely gratuitous and self-serving gesture, though.

I say, cancel them. The Globes, the Emmy's, the Oscars, the Grammy's - even the CMA's. Cancel them all.

Tom Cruise signaling his social-justice virtue sending back his three Globe awards. The fact he was happy to receive them 20 to 30 years ago really makes this an extremely gratuitous and self-serving gesture, though.

I say, cancel them. The Globes, the Emmy's, the Oscars, the Grammy's - even the CMA's. Cancel them all.
Deaths by a thousand cuts. But, is Everyone educated about the Globalists agenda. They are attacking every piece of America. The whipped up frenzy for the hatred of Trump is a plank. These Globalists are evil. The destruction of this Country is the end game.

Whoa Whoa Whoa......now wait a minute!

Country music is making a push for the woke crowd, no doubt about that.

WIth that said, the CMAs and CMT's have traditionally been a very good watch with little to no political BS to turn off voters. Say what you will about the actual music, but at least when I watch those shows they dont preach to us how bad whitey is!

Lol. I'll give Toby Keith an exemption - but that's it. We're gonna Thanos-ize it all for the greater good.
While I do not like the way the music is going, straight on pop like that horrible Dan and Shay duet.........there is still just enough to keep me going.

Discovered Prime Country on XM over the weekend! Since I am a newbies to country music the last 6-7 years, much of that old stuff is new to me!

Look at the backlash of that guy from Black Panther who had died who didnt win.....

Now i have no idea if he deserved it at all. Didnt see the movie but it seemed like because he was black, and had died, certain woke folks thought he shoulda won it.

Whoa Whoa Whoa......now wait a minute!

Country music is making a push for the woke crowd, no doubt about that.

WIth that said, the CMAs and CMT's have traditionally been a very good watch with little to no political BS to turn off voters. Say what you will about the actual music, but at least when I watch those shows they dont preach to us how bad whitey is!
Yeah but country music is terrible.

Wait ... they actually air the Golden Globe Awards? I always thought they were just announced via a press release.

Who knew? ?‍♂️