NBC article on Twitter/Hunter laptop

Tesoro

pretty craftily written. Claim that this information is nothing new and that the Hunter Ukraine connection is and has been “supposed”.

If Lying is a crime Trump would be in an electric chair.
Well Done Applause GIF

Accepting bribes on his Dad's behalf would be a good place to start.
There is no evidence of a bribe or any coordination on his Dad's behalf. How is it any different than Javanks profiting off the ME or having foreign interests pay a 300X premium to stay at your hotel as they lobby the white house? Apparently trump owes 10's of millions to foreign investors...a much much much more obvious conflict of interest. Hunter has no position in the administration.

There is no evidence of a bribe or any coordination on his Dad's behalf. How is it any different than Javanks profiting off the ME or having foreign interests pay a 300X premium to stay at your hotel as they lobby the white house? Apparently trump owes 10's of millions to foreign investors...a much much much more obvious conflict of interest. Hunter has no position in the administration.

Squirrel!

Unlike your witch hunts, the takedown of crackhead Hunter forecasts to be a real good time!

Accepting bribes on his Dad's behalf would be a good place to start.

Tax crimes, perjury, and the gun charges is where they'll start. Hunter will plead guilty in a plea deal, and they'll try to make it all go away.

It's up to the new congress to ferret out the influence peddling, bribery, and money laundering.

Tax crimes, perjury, and the gun charges is where they'll start. Hunter will plead guilty in a plea deal, and they'll try to make it all go away.

It's up to the new congress to ferret out the influence peddling, bribery, and money laundering.

LOL. You are already going belly up. Taxes and lying on a gun app.

Biden's press secretary says it is just old news. So lets not go back in history. That is the Biden and the democrat's story and they seem to be sticking with it.

Squirrel!

Unlike your witch hunts, the takedown of crackhead Hunter forecasts to be a real good time!
Given the way that John Kerry‘s son was profiteering over there, and Mitt Romney’s son was profiteering over there, I will always believe that part of this war in the Ukraine, allowing it to happen, had destruction of evidence in mind. They’ve destroyed enough evidence now that they can acknowledge the laptop. They can now overlay those emails and all the individual scheduling on a timeline of contemporary events at the time, and all the foot prints on the servers will be gone, all the paper records in country, all the receipts. Safe to acknowledge the laptop now, maybe ? The evidence has been dealt with ?

There are mountains of evidence; we'll finally get to see all of it, including the hundreds of SARS (Suspicious Activity Reports) that have been put off limits by the biden administration and the Treasury department in order to hide much of the criminal activity.

You can keep trying to defend the criminal behavior, but you are an enemy of the United States by doing so.

FFS. The obsession with Hunter is hilarious. Let me know when you guys finally get 'em. Lol.

We realize the Democrats entanglement with the Chinese is no big deal to you, but don't pretend like that's rational thinking.

It's all Russian disinformation anyway, eh?

lmao

We realize the Democrats entanglement with the Chinese is no big deal to you, but don't pretend like that's rational thinking.

It's all Russian disinformation anyway, eh?

lmao
Of course Democrats have entanglements with the Chinese, as do the 'Pubs. But your predictable use of binary politics is noted, citizen. Lol.

But seriously, let me know when you get Hunter.

Of course Democrats have entanglements with the Chinese, as do the 'Pubs. But your predictable use of binary politics is noted, citizen. Lol.

But seriously, let me know when you get Hunter.

There's nothing serious about you, citizen.

Now toddle off and watch your Tik-Tok videos.

lmao