16. InTheDarke— 23
17. FromTheSeats123– 20
TippIsGreat
19. OHFball10– 14
20. Rodman54– 9
21. Move The Chains—7
22. MVLFanatic— 6
23. Piratedad— 4

It will be my 2nd time there. I just could not remember the address.
I know you been too a ton of places but have you been to Sidney's memorial stadium. I'm biased but I'm been two alot of stadiums myself but I believe Sidney's stadium is the best to watch a football game at. Piqua's stadium is beautiful but I just like stadiums with the track not in front of you. To sit in Sidney's on Friday night then go to Piqua 's the next morning. I just feel alot farther from the field.

I know you been too a ton of places but have you been to Sidney's memorial stadium. I'm biased but I'm been two alot of stadiums myself but I believe Sidney's stadium is the best to watch a football game at. Piqua's stadium is beautiful but I just like stadiums with the track not in front of you. To sit in Sidney's on Friday night then go to Piqua 's the next morning. I just feel alot farther from the field.
I have been there back in 2017
Game 42(At Sidney High School/First time there/242.2 miles/cost 24.16(BEST GAME OF SEASON)
78-Sidney 49(First time seeing)
79-Tipp City Tippecanoe 42(First Time Seeing)

100% agree. Sidney Stadium is excellent!

Thursday
Xenia @ Tippecanoe
Sidney @ Troy

Friday
Stebbins
@ Butler
West Carrollton @ Greenville
Fairborn @ Piqua

Thursday
Xenia
@ Tippecanoe
Sidney @ Troy