Mvac baseball

Here is what I could find so far. I know its a mess but I'm lazy

McDonald 1-2 (1-1). Win over Sebring. Losses to Ridge and Heartland
Ridge 3-1 (2-0). W- McDonald, Badger, Springfield. L- Middlefield
Springfield is 1-1 (1-1). W- Lowellville 14-0 L- Ridge 1-5
Lowellville 0-3 (0-2) L to JM 1-0 and Campbell 4-3, Springfield 14-0
Reserve 2-0 (1-0)? W 4-1 over Waterloo, 16-0 over Lordstown, Jackson-Milton 2 Western Reserve 2 Top 10th - game called due to darkness will finish later
Waterloo 0-1 (0-1) loss to Reserve 1-4.
JM 1-0 (1-0) W over Lowellville 1-0. Jackson-Milton 2 Western Reserve 2 Top 10th - game called due to darkness
Sebring at least 1-4 with a win over East.

McDonald over Ridge 6-1. Big win for the young Devils.
Vs Sebring today
@ Lordstown tomorrow

I don't know if there is a team to beat this year. Springfield seems to have a lot of young guys starting according to their coach's YSN interview. I think it is truly a toss up between Western Reserve, Mineral Ridge and Springfield. I doubt very highly the winner of the league will dominate the league. 3 or 4 league losses may still get you the trophy this season.

McDonald Tuesday beat Springfield 8-5
Lost to Springfield yesterday 13-4. Letting up 11 runs in the first inning on 8 hits.

It will be interesting to see who steps up and takes this thing. Right now it sounds like Jackson Milton, WR, Waterloo, Springfield, Ridge, McDonald all are in the thick of it with Lowellville and Sebring being the only teams really without a true chance to win the league.

The league outlook remains cloudy but Jackson Milton might be emerging as the team to beat. They defeated Ridge Monday, Springfield beat Waterloo, and McDonald was bested by Reserve. This is a big week for the league as many teams play four league games this week. By Saturday there should be a much clearer picture.

The Springfield kid only pitched 4 innings, the pitcher who relieved him was solid as well. Looks like the league may come down to a series between Springfield and JM that begins today.

The Springfield kid only pitched 4 innings, the pitcher who relieved him was solid as well. Looks like the league may come down to a series between Springfield and JM that begins today.
Yes my bad I heard they wanted to save him for JM tonight was impressive, 1 hitter and hit was a little bloober between home and 1st

Seems to be still very much up in the air. WR has a big makeup game with Springfield 5/13. Jackson still has several league games to play.

Does anyone know what the current standings are in the MVAC? Springfield defeated WR last night to end their chances to tie for a league championship. The league website is not current and it is difficult to find updated records anywhere. I'm guessing Jackson Milton or Springfield or maybe both will be league champs. Kind of rooting for Jackson, nothing against Springfield but it would be nice to see someone else win.

Jackson-Milton beat Waterloo 9-5. They clinch the league and according to Twitter they finished with an overall record of 19-2

Congratulations to Jackson Milton on the league title. They get to play Reserve next Tuesday in tournament. They split in regular season this year should be a good game.