Musk dropped the bomb. Twitter was Liberal

Right on queue: unleash federal agencies to attack and destroy those who advocate for free speech. It's as if we live in China for Christ's sake.

FJB

The hits keep coming. This is unbelievable

Agreed. Elon can't control these swamp creatures from the inside!

Well, I guess only in the short term. I like his chances down the stretch! lol

The hits keep coming. This is unbelievable

Sure is. Hey, let's go hire the FBI lawyer that was running cover for the leftists from the inside.

My God, what a corrupt cabal of criminals and scoundrels.

Is Fox not an arm of conservative politics? Sean Hannity got caught red handed colluding with the Trump administration to spin January 6th. Is that somehow better because it’s conservative friendly?
You LIbbies always want to go down this rabbit hole. There are various shows on FOX that are strictly opinion shows just like Rush Limbaugh was. If you don't like the opinion's shared on shows like Hannity and Tucker then don't listen to them. If the shows on FOX that actually reporting news, like Bret Baier, are reporting Fake News, you know like CNN and MSNBC have been doing for years, then point those activities out. But when you idiots try to point at Hannity and and Tucker or whoever, I just have to laugh because it shows just how much those talking heads are in your head.

I don't like Joy Beyhar or that lady on MSNBC, I think her name is Madcow, so I don't watch The View and Madcow. It really is that simple.

Where Social Media is differnt is that it has become public forum to express oneself. When you start shutting down one political view versus another then you are shutting down free speech. When you are deliberately sharing tainted information then you are no longer acting as public forum. As I said on FOX you know you have some right wing talking heads that are strictly opinion shows. You don't have to listen to them. But when a public forum becomes as big as the social media sites have become there is a level of responsibility to allow difference of opinion. That is what has made this nation great the fact you can have different viewpoints and the right to share them. But what Social Media has done is become selective on what can and can't be shared and has tainted the stories to the point they are no longer allowing viewpoints they are actually playing judge jury and executioner in determining what is being shared.

Last edited:
Freedom of speech is the right to speak, write, and share ideas and opinions without facing punishment from the government.
…. so a media company (private entity) has nothing to do with your right to free speech … private companies have the right to pick their content … like it or not … they have that right … if you don’t like it … you have the right to not support that company … I particularly don’t like Fox News or CNN … don’t listen to either … move on … & stop crying!!
Did you feel the same way with the baker refusing to make the gay wedding cake?

Isn’t it funny how nobody cares when it’s their team that is in the wrong.
Kind of a stretch to consider Hunter Biden part of a team. Not part of the adm. or staff or campaign. He’s an absolute goof and it wouldn’t shock me if he got charged with breaking a law nor would I defend it. It’s just a way to drag his dad and rile pubs but I doubt it will work.

Kind of a stretch to consider Hunter Biden part of a team. Not part of the adm. or staff or campaign. He’s an absolute goof and it wouldn’t shock me if he got charged with breaking a law nor would I defend it. It’s just a way to drag his dad and rile pubs but I doubt it will work.
He’s a bag man that launderers his father’s graft, and only a moron doesn’t realize it at this point

Interesting that ABC, CBS and NBC news have spent 0 minutes on this story. So still banning and colluding.

They are not obligated to cover any story are they? Do you want to go down the road of forced coverage?

I think it’s also important to note that it’s currently trending at 29th on Twitter. Which means it’s barely a a blip on the radar. A few things garnering more run on Twitter right now…

Croatia
R Kelly
Russia
Brittany Griner
Baker Mayfield

There’s at least a decent argument that Americans simply don’t care.

1670679662496.png