Musk dropped the bomb. Twitter was Liberal

It actually proves my point … each private site has the right to regulate how they see fit … exactly what they are complaining about other sites doing.
100% correct!! These losers crying daily about Twitter regulating free speech and Yappi is the King of doing that!!! Effing trash site!

Well argued … now I see the error of my ways

add this also
100% correct!! These losers crying daily about Twitter regulating free speech and Yappi is the King of doing that!!! Effing trash site!
1670181782398.png

lmao

Who told you that's all his laptop contains? They have lied to you.

The truth will be known to all soon.

Thank god Republicans won the right and the mandate to expose the Biden Crime Family!
It has some emails about him doing the exact same stuff as Trumps kids. Nobody cares.

I never said it was just pics. You just made that up.

Regardless, it's good to see you're beginning to grasp the gravity of the situation.

I don't care about any laptop but my own. Certainly not about Hunters or his pics.

Gosh, this makes it sound like you believe Hunter's laptop was just about pics!

lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless, it's good to see you're beginning to grasp the gravity of the situation.

Gosh, this makes it sound like you believe Hunter's laptop was just about pics!

lmao
You just made that up. I simply said I don't care about his laptop or his pics. Nor do I care about his stupid little business he was running.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just made that up. I simply said I don't care about his laptop or his pics. Nor do I care about his stupid little business he was running.

Okay, cool.

Remember when you said it was Russian disinformation because 51 former intelligence agency employees promised you it was? And you called us stupid? Man do you look stupid now.

Oh, you said you were going to enjoy blowing holes in this prosecution, but that doesn't square with you saying you simply do not care. It seems like you care a bunch.

lmao

Okay, cool.

Remember when you said it was Russian disinformation because 51 former intelligence agency employees promised you it was? And you called us stupid? Man do you look stupid now.

Oh, you said you were going to enjoy blowing holes in this prosecution, but that doesn't square with you saying you simply do not care. It seems like you care a bunch.

lmao
I dont care. That does not mean it wont be easy to blow holes in your BS.

Wouldn't lying to voters be a threat to democracy?

I thought Democrats were against that sort of thing?

OK, no I didn't. Whenever a Democrat speaks I automatically assume they are either lying or don't know what they are talking about. It saves time and I am almost never wrong.

Last edited:
Wouldn't lying to voters be a threat to democracy?

I though Democrats were against that sort of thing?

OK, no I didn't. Whenever a Democrat speaks I automatically assume they are either lying or don't know what they are talking about. It saves time and I am almost never wrong.
Damn stuff is going to make Trump President. Look at all the evil committed against him. The Swamp is real. Musk is just the tip of informational iceberg.

Damn stuff is going to make Trump President. Look at all the evil committed against him. The Swamp is real. Musk is just the tip of informational iceberg.
I'm not a huge fan of Trump's, but few other Republicans seem interested in holding Democrats accountable for the damage they do to our country.

Freedom of speech is the right to speak, write, and share ideas and opinions without facing punishment from the government.
…. so a media company (private entity) has nothing to do with your right to free speech … private companies have the right to pick their content … like it or not … they have that right … if you don’t like it … you have the right to not support that company … I particularly don’t like Fox News or CNN … don’t listen to either … move on … & stop crying!!
The government colluded with these "private entities " to suppress speech.