Most State Medals for a set of siblings

Turn City

I know the Jordans are at 12, Mattins I believe are at 12 with a possible total of 15. The Shores are currently at 10 with cooper having next year, and 2 more in junior high with a possible total of 19. What other sets of siblings are close? Dernlans, Disabatos are a few others that come to mind with a possibility.

I know the Jordans are at 12, Mattins I believe are at 12 with a possible total of 15. The Shores are currently at 10 with cooper having next year, and 2 more in junior high with a possible total of 19. What other sets of siblings are close? Dernlans, Disabatos are a few others that come to mind with a possibility.
Are you counting Placers or Titles?

Beric Jordan is not related to the Jordan's that previously Wrestled for SPG.

From the OHSAA Media Guide 2022:

Most State Titles by one immediate Family:

11- Disabato's Vince 2x, Leo 2x, Luke 1x, Mike 1x, Adam 2x, Dominic 3x = 11
10- Derlan's Jeff 2x, Steve 2x, Matt 3x, Tim 3x = 10
10- Jordan's Bo 4x, Michah 4x, Rocky 2x = 10
9- Hanson's Jim 3x, Tim 2x, Dan 4x = 9
8 - Jordans Jim 4x, Jeff 4x = 8
8- Opfer's Jared 4x, Drew 3x, Corey 1x = 8
8- Stieber's Logan 4x, Hunter 4x = 8

OHSAA acknowledges this record by siblings not Aunts, Cousins and Uncles .

I was counting medals, not just titles. Giving the jordans 12, 4 a piece. but thank you for this, super cool

Not going to count Jim and Jeff? That's an interesting take from OHSAA? Aren't Jim and Jeff siblings...

I'm giving the Jordan family 18. OHSAA be damned.

If we are going Families The Disabato's have cousins David D. 1 State Title and a 3rd, Andy D. 1 State Title and a 4th, Phil 6th place.
Not sure if how many placer's the Ready family above had as Placers the years they didn't win titles.

If we are going Families The Disabato's have cousins David D. 1 State Title and a 3rd, Andy D. 1 State Title and a 4th, Phil 6th place.
Not sure if how many placer's the Ready family above had as Placers the years they didn't win titles.
Aren't they also related to Bob Deili? I also heard once they were related to the Marinelli's too. Not sure if either of those are accurate statements or not.

Brent (4), Mitch (4) and Nick Moore (3) from St. Paris Graham combine for 11 state placements and 6 state titles (Brent 2, Mitch 4).

Aren't they also related to Bob Deili? I also heard once they were related to the Marinelli's too. Not sure if either of those are accurate statements or not.
Uncle. He coached open mats at rec center on the east side of Columbus way back in the early/mid eighties.
Used to go practice there. Loved him.

Pretty sure rocky had 3

I always like to say my family had 4 state titles between the cousins. All were by one of us (Kenny Ramsey). But we have 4!

7 total placements (all cousins) - Kenny's 4, I had 1 (6th), Chandler Jones had 2 (8th, 5th)...we just needed more cousins!

I feel like the families like Steiber and Jordan are more impressive when you have only 2-3 brothers and 8-10 placements. Some families have 5 or 6 brothers and have the same amount of placements.

I also feel like we are missing one from Claymont. Didn't they have a family that had a boy in high school every year for like 15 years and they all placed?

Bob is their uncle , They are related to the Marinelli's but i believe it is through a marriage down the line. I will find out.

I always like to say my family had 4 state titles between the cousins. All were by one of us (Kenny Ramsey). But we have 4!

7 total placements (all cousins) - Kenny's 4, I had 1 (6th), Chandler Jones had 2 (8th, 5th)...we just needed more cousins!

I feel like the families like Steiber and Jordan are more impressive when you have only 2-3 brothers and 8-10 placements. Some families have 5 or 6 brothers and have the same amount of placements.

I also feel like we are missing one from Claymont. Didn't they have a family that had a boy in high school every year for like 15 years and they all placed?
Peters?

There was is are a bunch of Peters from Claymont, but I dont know who's brothers cousins ect, couple of Warners that did well also