More proof!

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Systematic racism is embedded in our countries DNA. I speak of this often. Here is another example of it! Of course you don’t agree. https://www.facebook.com/groups/blackoutdaymovement/permalink/1476210372753547/
I'm confused. This appears to be a "people of color" group that wants to boycott white owned businesses. This might be systemically racist against whites but not sure how it is "more proof" of anything.

From their page:
WE WILL SYSTEMATICALLY AND STRATEGICALLY BLACKOUT UNTIL THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN AND WE HAVE RISEN TO POWER AS A PEOPLE!

OldSoulon

I'm confused. This appears to be a "people of color" group that wants to boycott white owned businesses. This might be systemically racist against whites but not sure how it is "more proof" of anything.

From their page:
WE WILL SYSTEMATICALLY AND STRATEGICALLY BLACKOUT UNTIL THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN AND WE HAVE RISEN TO POWER AS A PEOPLE!
Talk about a fkn pipe dream

OldSoulon

From their page:
Oh no, no more new rap music or NBA

thisisinsane

D4fan

Systematic racism is embedded in our countries DNA. I speak of this often. Here is another example of it! Of course you don’t agree. https://www.facebook.com/groups/blackoutdaymovement/permalink/1476210372753547/
I dont agree.

This is actually less proof.

How long will it take to shut down white people and then black people come to power? I'm sure in some countries like South Africa that may occur rather easily, but in America that would take awhile I think?

A better solution is to out compete with whitey. Find business models that you have skills and aptitude for, and determine to undercut white owners net profit margin to gain a competitive advantage and take over market share. Once whitey is no longer "empowered " economically you have won!

Trying to take over by force, I dont like blacks chances.

PeterDragon

I wonder if Winton Woods had a star football player who was white, if Warrior blue would boycott Winton Woods football games? We know he hates white people strictly because of the color of their skin.

19AL63

I dont agree.

This is actually less proof.

How long will it take to shut down white people and then black people come to power? I'm sure in some countries like South Africa that may occur rather easily, but in America that would take awhile I think?

A better solution is to out compete with whitey. Find business models that you have skills and aptitude for, and determine to undercut white owners net profit margin to gain a competitive advantage and take over market share. Once whitey is no longer "empowered " economically you have won!

Trying to take over by force, I dont like blacks chances.

You bring up South Africa and say it might take a little longer in the USA? Lets look at a few percentages.

South Africa - percentage of ethnic groups:
Black - 80.2%
Coloured -8.8%
White - 8.4%
Indian- Asian - 2.5%

USA - percentage of ethnic groups:
White - 61.27%
Hispanic - 17.99%
Black - 13.31%
Asian - 5.67%

The whites lost power in South Africa and only made up 8.4% Colored in America think they could and should run the show with 13.3% I think they deserve to control 13% of the power.

bigkat

From their page:
warrior is right... that is MORE PROOF!!!!!

OldSoulon

You bring up South Africa and say it might take a little longer in the USA? Lets look at a few percentages.

South Africa - percentage of ethnic groups:
Black - 80.2%
Coloured -8.8%
White - 8.4%
Indian- Asian - 2.5%

USA - percentage of ethnic groups:
White - 61.27%
Hispanic - 17.99%
Black - 13.31%
Asian - 5.67%

The whites lost power in South Africa and only made up 8.4% Colored in America think they could and should run the show with 13.3% I think they deserve to control 13% of the power.
Yes, a war of attrition will not go well for them.