Moeller vs. X

moeller won in overtime 8-7.. It was a very good game. Even though they lost i think x showed everyone that they are definitely still competitive and could even take the R4 crown if they keep playin like tonight.

bomersfan31 said:
moeller won in overtime 8-7.. It was a very good game. Even though they lost i think x showed everyone that they are definitely still competitive and could even take the R4 crown if they keep playin like tonight.

I would like to point out that st.x was given a gift of a man up with 2 mins left to get the lead. they called a trip when a moeller middie through a stick check that hit the x kid in the stick and if not in his stomach, the kid lost his balance and they called a trip? it was a horrible call, as was the hold they called on bowman when he was clearly being held by big 39 from x. not saying the calls would have changed the game dramatically but the trip clearly gave them a man up goal.

imsmart said:
I would like to point out that st.x was given a gift of a man up with 2 mins left to get the lead. they called a trip when a moeller middie through a stick check that hit the x kid in the stick and if not in his stomach, the kid lost his balance and they called a trip? it was a horrible call, as was the hold they called on bowman when he was clearly being held by big 39 from x. not saying the calls would have changed the game dramatically but the trip clearly gave them a man up goal.

Hey calls are calls. You take the good with the bad. It was a good game. Leave it at that. It must be in the eyes of the beholder, but bowman was not held by Kaminski, it was the other way around. Watching bowman last night, he does get his share of penalties. Not the cleanest player around.

imsmart said:

You could say the same about Moeller getting a man up with 30 seconds left to tie. And Bowman was definately holding Kaminski, he had the head of his stick in his hand, I was standing right next to the play. Be ready for the playoffs, you won't steal another one from us.

it was pretty obvious that all moeller was tryin to do was get that penalty. Maybe x got the lead on a controversial penalty but u cant take away the fact that they played with moeller for the entire game. THey were also ten seconds away from beatin moeller if poplis wouldnt have lost troja for a second. It was a very good game. Dont try to blame the greatness of this game on a controversial penalty.

Moeller Youth Program

Moeller 16-0 6th grade youth program killed them all........2nd palce Indian Hill......Moeller 10....Indian Hill 1.,

leatherhelmet77 said:
Moeller 16-0 6th grade youth program killed them all........2nd palce Indian Hill......Moeller 10....Indian Hill 1.,

hey this is a high school site. keep your grade school manucha off this site. Besides, all the players on this 6th grade team will not go to Moeller. Believe it or not, some will go to X. On last year's 8th grade team, half went to X.
Munch on that helmet head.