Moeller VS. Elder - Crusaders need a Win!

Eagle HOF

From here on out Moe is in a playoff game. getting back on track and winning out seem the only path to the playoffs. I believe Big Moe circles the wagons and plays a great game on Friday. Too many good kids on the roster not to succeed. What say you??

anyone want to weigh in on how moeller is going to pull out a W against Elder Friday night.
My humble opinion is dare the Panthers to run. as much as that sounds crazy I don't want to see another team pass its way through our defense. We are getting out of position based on their formations. many times we have a run based LB out in space against a receiver that they cant cover. Moe needs a new scheme to combat this. otherwise, they will see the same thing week after week.

On offense, get back to what they did at Bosco. they mixed it up really well and they ran an option play bringing the wideout on motion becoming the pitch man. it was really effective but it hasn't been run since then. I also wouldn't mind see the line just pick a man and blow them off the line. so much zone blocking and missed assignments against lasalle. north and south with the big uglies is not a bad thing.

Big Moe

Just now getting to comment on the Elder game and for tha matter those that followed. Nice adjustments by the staff and kids in their preperation/execution vs. Elder and for the St. Ed's game. Moe played a very good game and lost a tough one on a great kick at the end but give them credit for holding their heads up and playing hard. Disappointing season for the seniors but time to wrap it up and start thinking about next season.

Go Big Moe!