Moe moves on to state semis!

eastcoast2

10-8 win over X in a sometimes sloppy, but overall competitive game with some good showings for both teams. Congrats to Moe and good luck against UA!

reffing not a factor.. good game from both teams, moe just pulled it out.. not very impressive though, hopefully they get up for ua

Hop, i dont know what you talking about but for moe to totally turn around from how they played friday night and come out against a well rested X team is pretty impressive in my book. Moe deserved this win, they wanted it alot more than X did. The refs were not a factor in this, X set soooo many moving picks it was unreal. Not to mention the how much the X defenders were holding the moe attackmen. The refs played it both ways, so dont come on here saying that X got screwed by the refs, cuz that wasnt the case at all. If X really wanted it they would have put in the numerous shots they had on the crease. Yes, it was ugly in the first half, it was obvious that both teams were pretty up tight, but for one to say that Moe played sloppy is not correct statement considering that Moe's starters have played 2 playoff games in less than 24 hours and won both.

Hop, i dont know what you talking about but for moe to totally turn around from how they played friday night and come out against a well rested X team is pretty impressive in my book.
Hard to argue with that. Moeller's effort was outstanding. You would expect the opposite given the circumstances. But at the end it was X looking tired and Moeller taking advantage of their opportunities.

Well done, good luck against UA :clap:

:party: Congrats Moe on pulling yourselves together after one of your worst performances all year to put together a good team game and a gutty win against a tough St. X team.

IMO game was well played by both sides.. Moe''s D looked a H*** of a lot better prepared or rested than Friday and made some good plays getting back in transition. Clears still look rough which hopefully will improve before next round.

St. X played tough and refs called very fair game- few EMO situations and the ones that were called were pretty blatant. Iffy calls went both ways.

Nice games by Finegan and Huster for Moe... both stepped up big under pressure. IDK about the call on Hof either but he looked fired up out there and had some big turnovers for Moe as well.

Great job... go get 'em!

refs were completely a non factor and i think they called a very good game by letting the guys play. hats off to moe they were simply the better team today. good luck against UA and congrats to x for a very good season and a huge trunaround from last year. also i think both sides showed a lot of class today (got a little heated at the end but nothing too bad). no cheap shots or trash talk like last game. well done guys.

moeller played a complete game with good ball movement. x played hard, but made too many mistakes.

moe, again, was clearly the better team.

i'm pretty sure the first words of my post were reffing was not a factor so i doubt that i'm complaining about refs.. and what i said about it being sloppy, it was compared to what moe needs to do against ua.. the game against west was probably the sloppiest moe has played all year and they should have been well rested for that one, probably the reason i say moe needs to step it up if they want to beat ua