MLB Free Agency

AEW Champion

God’s favorite poster
$21 million for Syndergaard. $25 million for Verlander. Both guys unproven coming off serious injuries.

Don’t tell me these teams don’t have money to spend. I’d be surprised if either the Angels or Astros get proper return for this money.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Your ad here!

As an Indians fan, we don't pay much attention to free agents, since our cheap owners usually end up licking the bottom of the bowl.

$21 million for Syndergaard. $25 million for Verlander. Both guys unproven coming off serious injuries.

Don’t tell me these teams don’t have money to spend. I’d be surprised if either the Angels or Astros get proper return for this money.

Your ad here!
Imagine calling Verlander "unproven". :ROFLMAO: Nothing could be further from the truth. You could call him "old" or "a risky investment" and be right, but he is very much a proven commodity.

Imagine calling Verlander "unproven". :ROFLMAO: Nothing could be further from the truth. You could call him "old" or "a risky investment" and be right, but he is very much a proven commodity.
I meant unproven since he hasn’t pitched yet coming off a major arm injury and basically has missed two straight seasons as an upper-30s pitcher with tons of mileage. What he truly has left is anyone’s guess.

Your ad here!

Former Red Anthony DeSclafani cashes in with a 3-year, $36 million contract with the Giants. I imagine he is among the players who have loved getting out of Cincinnati and moving on to greener pastures.

AEW Champion’s Thanksgiving poem … coming soon!

Max Scherzer to Mets; 3 years - $130Million ! Yes, he is an all-time great, but at age 37, with recent back and shoulder issues, you pay him a record $43.3M per year, through age 40 ???

Rangers give $500 Million to two SS ! Seager ($325M) and Semien ($175M). Semien will obviously play 2B but that is an expensive middle infield.

Rangers give $500 Million to two SS ! Seager ($325M) and Semien ($175M). Semien will obviously play 2B but that is an expensive middle infield.
It is an expensive infield but I read this morning they are now paying a cumulative $6.5m/WAR between Semien, Seager, Gray and Calhoun. That’s incredible value in their free agency adds.