Milford Lacrosse

No, Edwards was there. We just killed them. We have a very strong team,stacked with athletes. Milford has a lot of potential this season and in future seasons.

Summit, thin this year or not, was dominated by a team that is only four years deep. Summit has had lacrosse for many years. Milford will be noticed this year.

First of all there is nothing milford lacrosse club can do about the division they are in. The school will not sanction them. Second of all they are definatly one of the top teams in the club divsion. And they are playing 14 teams outside their division this year, if they could go D1 they would.I dont see how Milford being in the club division has anything to do with what kind of team they are but obviously a lot of coaches around the city do, because they wont play Milford, including Moelers coach.

milford playing moeller would be a waste of time. moeller scrimmaged with them many times over the summer and never once was there any talented milford players at the scrimmages.

I checked on this game:

Edwards played - but had no help - Summit is rumored to be very thin this year. Summit starters included three freshman and one first year defensive player. Even Edwards can't cover the whole field - although he and Catino may be the fastest midfielders in the city.

Milford should do Ok in club - 2 games does not make a season. Good-luck.

All you have to do to stop Edwards is put a good middie line out there. After losing Keck, Summit has 0 other offesive or defensive weapons. There goalie is mediocre at best and most of their defensemen are football players that don't know lacrosse rules.

Most of the kids who showed up to the *optional* scrimages this summer were Jv players. You might want to find a better basis. I didnt make this thread to talk smack, but i find it lame that a lot of teams wont play us.

maybe teams would start to play you if you acted like a real lacrosse time. the fact only JV kids would show up to your scrimmages shows your schools dedication to lacrosse. the scrimmage were also optional to moeller players, but we still chose to drive 40 minutes to boofu to play you guys.

Milford has started the season 2-0. Win agaisnt Kings, and domination over Summit 12-3.
Chuck Wilson is a pretty good guy, an up-and-coming coach too.

And one simply cannot praise highly enough the job Brian Cross has done growing that program from the ground up. They are doing things the right way, building up a solid youth program to feed the older teams experienced players.

I'd say they have a bright future out there in Milford. Once some of these youths get older...

did milford pick up a new player this year because last year they were average at best and we beat them 2 times...winrod was their whole team last year...i didn't even see McClanahan on their roster from last year

maybe teams would start to play you if you acted like a real lacrosse time. the fact only JV kids would show up to your scrimmages shows your schools dedication to lacrosse. the scrimmage were also optional to moeller players, but we still chose to drive 40 minutes to boofu to play you guys.

Jeeze i wish we could get some more moeler players on this thread to talk smack. And for our new player, hes from maderia which doesnt have a lacrosse team. Just so everyone knows, the milford lacrosse club has two players outside the milford district and only one plays varisty. So were not recruiting like the all glorious crusaiders.

i was at the game. props to edwards. he had to have at least 10 ground balls. one of his goals was the hardest shot i've seen in a high school game. the constant face-guarding, doubles, and triples would drive most players crazy. moex is right. it takes more than one to make a team. all of the attention he gets has to make him better.

i'm glad i don't have to guard him this season.

props also to milford lacrosse. program gets better each year.

Face-guarding would really explain the score then. Good job to Milford.

I dont see why a Fenwick player would post on here and talk smack. We played two great games with them last year, but for some reason they wont schedule with us this season. Wierd.

Jeeze i wish we could get some more moeler players on this thread to talk smack. And for our new player, hes from maderia which doesnt have a lacrosse team. Just so everyone knows, the milford lacrosse club has two players outside the milford district and only one plays varisty. So were not recruiting like the all glorious crusaiders.

"crusaders"

What was the score of the Kings game, that will decide how "good" you guys have started (long way to go also), Summit is not much this year, Milford has the athletes to stop a one man team, I see Milford finishing in top 3 this year in club.

Maybe teams would agree to play Milford if they got a real field. Their lacrosse field has a rock drainage ditch running through it and there is no grass in front of the goals, just a big mud pit that makes it impossible to bounce shots.

Hey i agree about ours fields on campus and there isnt a whole lot we can do about that, but we do have new games fields to use this year at miami meadows.

Ya my coach in Loveland has been trying to schedule a game with Fenwick for a while but they keep refusing :shrug: We had such a good rivalry forming too, I guess since they are D2 and all they wont play us anymore :(

Ya my coach in Loveland has been trying to schedule a game with Fenwick for a while but they keep refusing :shrug: We had such a good rivalry forming too, I guess since they are D2 and all they wont play us anymore :(

i agree with you loveland i liked to play you guys i like the rivalry we had going. As for milford last year when we tried to play milford one of you d*bag attackmen trie to jab the but of his stick into one of my friends neck then he intentionally crosschecked my other friend when the ref wasn't looking yeah were the ones without class and you don't even know about our coach so mind your own business

yea i would def. want to play loveland instead of milford...nothin against milford besides someone tried to jam a stick into my neck last year

Ya Milford has made quite a rep for being dirty and disrespecting the game itself, you guys could be fun to play but you have to go and pick fights and cheap shot ppl. Bigbod where are you from?

man... you guys talk about class.... you are showing real class by calling people out on here when the thread is about how milford is doing well so far this season