Mike Gardner??

Ha.. no i wouldnt play this sport, but i know who he is and supposedly hes good.. so i was just wonderin if anyone knew of him

idk how good gardner is on the ice, but i hear he's pretty good w/ the ladies

that sounds like a pretty weird comment to make, but i follow hockey pretty closely in the cincinnati area and if there is one player that is goin to be a star someday i think it is this Michael Gardner kid, he is solid all the way around on the ice

Oh.. well thank you htowncats.. thats what i needed to hear... it is very good to hear that someone follows high school hockey, maybe this kid will be a cyclone one day:banana:

Mike

Let me tell you this - if there's one man I want entering the face off zone with the goaltender pulled with under a minute left of game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals ......................................

it wouldn't be Mike Gardner.

He would probably be my second choice though.

you guys are kidding right.
first of all youre talking OHIO HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY!
this is a joke.

second of all youre talking badin high school. not even a varsity squad.

everyone knows if youre going anywhere, youre not playing high school.
i played at the same rink as gardner probably 6 years. and you guys are talking MINNESOTA??? maybe Minnesota's 3rd team?

come on. get real.

mike gardener is a joke of a hockey player. so what if he had 9 goals in a game. he plays for a club high school team. thats worse then jv.