Midwest Athletic Conference BLOCKS Stateline Sports Network On Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does the same on Southeastern Ohio Preps, funnels his posts on to there where barely anyone acknowledges them complete joke of people who would love to be in the position he is in and career
If what he's doing is considered a "career" I certainly wouldn't want it.
But that is interesting though, I'm curious to see where else he's peddling his snake oil.
@Basement Bias, I've seen you on the Indiana boards, has he latched his grubby little hands on those forums yet? Or is it the last safe bastion?

But that is interesting though, I'm curious to see where else he's peddling his snake oil.
@Basement Bias, I've seen you on the Indiana boards, has he latched his grubby little hands on those forums yet? Or is it the last safe bastion?
He may have a long time ago, but I hadn't saw him there in awhile. I don't frequent it as much as I used to. I remember being in middle school and high school looking at the GID and many people in NE Indiana were on it. When I got on it under this username when my brother played 5 to 7 years ago they were mostly gone and haven't really returned. I'm sure with his banning on others he will appear. I thought about covering the area and extended areas in a different way, but I don't have the time or $ to do so. I also want my coverage to be my reporting.

Referencing the career as a sports journalist, some see it as a job they want for their life. But yes he puts his posts on our site and we are no where near where a lot of his posts are targeted to and the audience he’s trying to reach

Feel sorry me on here? no way...but I know all of your are afraid to express your opinion when it reveals who you actually are. Yappi loves this, you see his ads you all are putting money into his pocket...after all most of you say that about me like it is a bad thing.

No men on this site...still no one has posted on the social media sites...
Ok. That's enough. Thread closed Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.