Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched some of it. Intriguing, Tiger D tackles and ends need to get off ball and penetrate some but not to much.
I wonder if they always run to the right?
D line can't get blowed of the line, keep the linebackers able to flow to the ball carrier. D end on the option needs to hit the qb when he pitches it, make him think about it next time.

If you can find a seat ( get rid of that press box on the visitor side ). IMO CW has the best stadium, most seating for visitors. ML if they would expand visitor seating ( no track on the visitor side ) would be the best but other than when CW comes to town no need for extra seating.
Nah. Having been a visitor, and played at all 3 places you mentioned, nothing compares to The Hole. There is just something a bit different about that place that makes it so special.

You have it all wrong. No one is overlooking Carlisle.

Most just simply believe Versailles doesnt have a chance in this game so why talk about a game that has a far gone conclusion?
This isn't a Versailles team of the past ~10 years. That team is special. I cannot say who will win what, but despite them losing a close game too Marion Versailles was the best team we played all year in my opinion.

Edit: Sorry Thavoice I was trying to respond to the same comment that you responded to, not sure what yappi did there.

Last edited:
Does the league or any teams put game on YouTube or any site? all I see is a couple minutes highlights. I do enjoy watching the older game on there. Nice to be able to go back

Does the league or any teams put game on YouTube or any site? all I see is a couple minutes highlights. I do enjoy watching the older game on there. Nice to be able to go back
There are many schools that steam their games on YouTube. The majority of those who do now did it before Covid and the rise of NFHS.
I commend those schools who see the potential in new media technology before everyone else does.

They just got the interwebs, now you want them to also learn about youtube?
whats this youtube thing, i thought TV's don't have those TUBES any more? heck they are making Garage doors in that building in Troy now, instead of those tube things...

Versailles owns the region and could have hung 50 on Carlisle they gave them a gift TD with :45 in the 4th with a running clock with freshman in Carlisle chose to throw IMO Versailles on a collision course with Kirkland/ ironton

Last edited:
I enjoyed watching Carlisle fire off the ball and move the ball. Definitely made Versailles work and make some adjustments.
Defensively, Carlisle really keyed in on the Tigers fullback. This helped them at times but Versailles used him as a decoy some times and burnt that scheme.

I hoping the game will be at Northmont.
I haven't watched Taft yet on film.
Greenon played Taft last year. super athletic, very undisciplined. they have great size. decently coached but not Versailles level of coaching. they quit when you hit them in the mouth.

you’d sure be lucky if it was at Northmont- that’s much closer to Versailles than Taft. my gut tells me it’ll be somewhere in south Dayton along the 675 corridor (Fairmont, Beavercreek, Centerville, Miamisburg)

I enjoyed watching Carlisle fire off the ball and move the ball. Definitely made Versailles work and make some adjustments.
Defensively, Carlisle really keyed in on the Tigers fullback. This helped them at times but Versailles used him as a decoy some times and burnt that scheme.
To many mistakes. Critical holding penalty early in the game while driving. INT on a tip ball. Blocked punt…just to many mistakes. Versailles is a great ball club. I hope they take it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.