Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word if webcasts are still going to happen since fans should be able to attend? Opening weekend in both states is same day as Wiffleball for Wren Days in my backyard. Like to split screen my laptop onto a TV or something while watching Wiffleball in the backyard. Have the last AC vs Bellmont (for now) and Crestview vs Parkway.

i don’t see any major realignment ever happening in the MAC. they’re set for a long, long time.

only thing i ever see as remotely possible is adding Fort Loramie and dropping Parkway/DSJ. unless we see a Shelby County League team add football which i absolutely don’t see happening without major growth.
Unless the diocese of Toledo decides that they dont want 2 D7 sized catholic schools separated by only 14 miles, DSJ probably wont leave. They are a proud school. And yes the league is set for a while and is pretty stable. Anyone have an update on how DSJ's enrollment is doing? I know is is concerning.

I would love to see Ft Loramie in the league one day, that's no secret, as well as Anna joining for all sports but there's not room for Loramie right now. But I was thinking of this the other day because its the offseason and im bored:

In the event that DSJ would unfortunately close their doors (Not saying they will, it's just a scenario) , Fort Loramie joins in all sports and Anna joins in all sports bringing the MAC to 11 full members with 1 Non-Football member. Now what I was thinking of is if that scenario happens, does the MAC go 12 and add another non-football member? Would there even be a benefit in doing so? Who knows.

Unless the diocese of Toledo decides that they dont want 2 D7 sized catholic schools separated by only 14 miles, DSJ probably wont leave. They are a proud school. And yes the league is set for a while and is pretty stable. Anyone have an update on how DSJ's enrollment is doing? I know is is concerning.

I would love to see Ft Loramie in the league one day, that's no secret, as well as Anna joining for all sports but there's not room for Loramie right now. But I was thinking of this the other day because its the offseason and im bored:

In the event that DSJ would unfortunately close their doors (Not saying they will, it's just a scenario) , Fort Loramie joins in all sports and Anna joins in all sports bringing the MAC to 11 full members with 1 Non-Football member. Now what I was thinking of is if that scenario happens, does the MAC go 12 and add another non-football member? Would there even be a benefit in doing so? Who knows.
what would be the reasoning for adding a NON- football school?

Could do that, but maybe NK goes to the SCL with the rest of the non-football schools and then call it good. Might be more competitive for them with your Botkins's, JC's, Fairlawn's, and Houston's

You know, after the whole tornado episode, I needed a good chuckle.
This is that chuckle.
can't we all just get along..... my understanding, back in the day, the Mac didn't want Lehman or LCC in the MAC for the reason of, they didn't want a private school... as reported by Stateline....

Status
Not open for further replies.