Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father said when he was a young lad, when Fort Loramie played Russia in basketball, they released frogs on the court. In the rematch, Russia kids released lake rats on the floor.

Be real fitting if both Versailles and Coldwater clinched . Versailles literally inaugurated Yellow Jacket football. At that time Coldwater had different colors and a different nickname.

What did Meatloaf say?

2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Upset of the weekend with Tigerball! Impressive.

Congrats to all!

Versailles.....way to protect the steak and keep it on the MAC!

The MAC really needed this last win this evening as next year..wait for it....the MAC will.be way down.

May God continue to bless the best damn league in the country.

What did Meatloaf say?

2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Upset of the weekend with Tigerball! Impressive.

Congrats to all!

Versailles.....way to protect the steak and keep it on the MAC!

The MAC really needed this last win this evening as next year..wait for it....the MAC will.be way down.

May God continue to bless the best damn league in the country.
Ribeye or T - Bone.

Here you go @PantherSkin

1. Marion Local - I have confidence Timmy G will find a way

2. Coldwater - Return 3 O lineman and 2 running backs and a plethora of receivers. Defense returns alot of the LB core.

3. Versailles - Bold Prediction. Versailles will be in the D5 title game vs Kirtland in 2021. Could finish 2nd. Hard to tell because CW and Versailles won't play.

4. New Bremen - Good upcoming senior class. I think the upcoming junior class is too. David Homan will be QB. The program is here to stay.

5. Minster - New Head Coach

6. Anna - I think Anna will still be young. Could be interchangable with Minster.

7. St Henry - St Henry has been very up and down. Hoping they improve. Upon looking at the program again I decided to flip Fort and St Hank which everyone else was predicting.

8. Fort Recovery - Lots of ?'s

9. Delphos St. John's - If their numbers/enrollment continue to drop, they will remain down here. You worry me DSJ. Does Isaac Fairchild return?

10. Parkway - Like DSJ, 30 boys isn't going to cut it in this league.
1. ????????????

2. Versailles were better than us. They were a solid 2nd.

3. ???????

4. I put New Bremen pretty much spot on.

5. Overvalued Minster. They were younger than I thought. Losing Stokes didnt help but give coach Whiting a chance to get his program in place.

6. Anna is about in the right spot

7. Well I couldn't have been more wrong here on the Redskins.

8. Fort still managed a playoff win so that's something. Still cant believe they fell off so quickly.

9. Honestly the Blue Jays weren't that bad. Still very well coached. I hope their enrollment rebounds.

10. Yep. Panthers. Woo hoo! Had a decent running back.

All in all not a bad year for the MAC in 2020.
The top two teams won titles.
Third place team suffered a QB injury, and got beat, by the eventual champs in ML.
Fourth place team were runners up.
Fifth, sixth and seventh all won at least one playoff game.

I believe SH was the strongest team ML faced in the playoffs - and by a decent amount. Had they somehow gotten past the Flyers, they'd have likely been D-VII state champs - strong running game, and solid passing game to go with it.

Last edited:
I believe SH was the strongest team ML faced in the playoffs - and by a decent amount. Had they somehow gotten past the Flyers, they'd have likely been D-VII state champs - strong running game and solid passing game to go with it.
Any idea if the QB would have been able to play in subsequent weeks? Or dont you think it woulda mattered?

Backup Lange was no slouch for SH - with him at qb the Skins could have likely beaten every ML opponent in the playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.