Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Watching it live I thought no way so that is why I dont bust the refs too much on that one. It was an improbable catch.
This is I think the first year in at least a decade and a half that Coldwater is not scrimmaging Greenville

Edit: We didn't due to covid last year too

Last edited:
Minster not playing at Franklin/ Northmont/ New Richmond for the first time in at least 10 years, instead @ springfield Shawnee/ADA/ Thurgood Marshell...... and then finish with Wapak( have played them for at least 11 years..... bunch of young pups hitting the Varsity play for the first time.....
Shaw nee will have there way with you guys. Just hope to get out of it healthy

Are CW home scrimmage tickets included with the regular six season tickets culminating with first round home playoff game?

My work took me through Anna last week and talking to some of the folks there they seemed very upbeat with how improved they will be this season

Update on the FR situation:
My buddy in local sports media told me he counted only 29 players, total, at the FR 7 on 7.
0-10 season incoming!
GrouchyMealyCoelacanth-max-1mb.gif

Anybody notice anything different with helmet color for your teams this year?
Versailles is a different shade this year. I heard it is because of Covid, Normal orange wasn't available, it is more of a burnt orange.

Versailles is a different shade this year. I heard it is because of Covid, Normal orange wasn't available, it is more of a burnt orange.
post a picture when available! Black helmets could’ve looked good on those uniforms.

post a picture when available! Black helmets could’ve looked good on those uniforms.
I dont know about that......looking at a different shade of orange is change enough! Although I have seen some nice looking black helmets. Mississinawa use to have a neat sparkling black helmet.

For Versailles to go away from those putrid Cleveland browns look alikes would be a shame
I love Tigerballs helmets, i still can remember going to Tiger games back in 72 and watching my cousin play for them.... loved it!!!!, and actually Minster used to have orange helmets back in that time period, with a single black stripe down the middle....

Cats are going away from the (JUST BLACK HELMET) and have some new uniforms also....

what did they do, get all of them repainted?

Status
Not open for further replies.