Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, after the whole tornado episode, I needed a good chuckle.
This is that chuckle.
I have no feelings toward SSN either way. However I do not like the fact the MAC commissioner decides which " media source " to block and which ones to allow. No different than certain politicians deciding which media sources to allow at press conferences. At the least the commissioner should give a reason why he has blocked SSN or is he to "high and mighty" that he doesn't have to.

I have no feelings toward SSN either way. However I do not like the fact the MAC commissioner decides which " media source " to block and which ones to allow. No different than certain politicians deciding which media sources to allow at press conferences. At the least the commissioner should give a reason why he has blocked SSN or is he to "high and mighty" that he doesn't have to.
He's not barring him from covering the MAC, he just made him unable to interact with a twitter account.. it's not that serious.

Commissioner probably just got sick of a plagiarizing buffoon criticizing the MAC for every made up conspiracy he could think of.

The problem is Dave isn't a media source.

Did some dealing with Dave back in the day. He worked for the City of Celina. He was the cheapest SOB out there. At Mariner games he would wait until the end of the game to see if they announced half price burgers and Mariner Dogs and then sprint to the concession stand and stock up.
If they didnt....he wouldnt buy and support the team!

You're a ranting lunatic with a website. You're the County Coverup of high school sports.
That's a name I haven't heard in a while.

His YouTube videos were hilarious. Very Tim and Eric.
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 12.58.07 PM.png

I still dont understand wtf SSN even is. They only cover the Ohio-Indiana line and the Indiana-Illinois line? Not any main part of any state? That doesnt make any sense. May was well call them Bleacher Report bc they are always the last ones to post an article

He's not barring him from covering the MAC, he just made him unable to interact with a twitter account.. it's not that serious.

Commissioner probably just got sick of a plagiarizing buffoon criticizing the MAC for every made up conspiracy he could think of.
Concur.

It would be different if they blocked The Daily Slander, I mean, Standard, or WLIO from covering them but Dave does not do any of that. He finds other stories and makes them his own. He is nothing but a hack

Status
Not open for further replies.