Middletown Boys Basketball

Amazing how people come onto an anonymous posting board and throw out info with no names to seem as if they are in the know. Spill the beans before the news hits or you are a fraud just stirring the pot.

I originally asked who else applied other than Moss or got interviews and no one replied to that post.... crickets!

I did hear that Butch Carter, former Middie Coach/Player, NBA Coach, and IU player was on the interview committee. I liked that....

Amazing how people come onto an anonymous posting board and throw out info with no names to seem as if they are in the know. Spill the beans before the news hits or you are a fraud just stirring the pot.

I originally asked who else applied other than Moss or got interviews and no one replied to that post.... crickets!

I did hear that Butch Carter, former Middie Coach/Player, NBA Coach, and IU player was on the interview committee. I liked that....
Wow. Definitely.

Kerr was already hired once by Middletown and then the job was pulled from him. Kerr is going to have a tough time finding a school that will have him considering what happened at Purcell, which is ashame cause dude can coach, unfortunately had lack of talent at Purcell.
Well looks like Kerr found a school that considered him. He is Colerains next HC

Hmmmm that seems like a stretch especially in today’s climate.

Who else is there?
Cant be:
Oak Hills
Mason
Middletown
Princeton - Andrews isnt coming back
Sycamore
Colerain
West
Fairfield
That leaves...
East - Vickers
Hamilton - Vanwinkle (would not qualify)

Who else is there?
Cant be:
Oak Hills
Mason
Middletown
Princeton - Andrews isnt coming back
Sycamore
Colerain
West
Fairfield
That leaves...
East - Vickers
Hamilton - Vanwinkle (would not qualify)
I agree. I just do not think that is what the community wants.

The original Journal article said that they would announce the new coach on or by 4/20. Any official word? I know a lot of schools are already doing off-season workouts, etc.... The new Middie coach better be ready to do these little things to make a difference if you want to make a turnaround in this program. Basketball doesn't just start in October.

The original Journal article said that they would announce the new coach on or by 4/20. Any official word? I know a lot of schools are already doing off-season workouts, etc.... The new Middie coach better be ready to do these little things to make a difference if you want to make a turnaround in this program. Basketball doesn't just start in October.
Everyone knows it is Moss and has been since the second it opened.

You guys have been calling Moss from the beginning. Best of luck to him! I hope he can turn around the Middie program.

It is amazing how quiet it has been about this job. Maybe because it has been his from the start and the historical Middieland isn't as prominent as it once was.

Regardless, good luck to whomever gets it......

You guys have been calling Moss from the beginning. Best of luck to him! I hope he can turn around the Middie program.

It is amazing how quiet it has been about this job. Maybe because it has been his from the start and the historical Middieland isn't as prominent as it once was.

Regardless, good luck to whomever gets it......
It has absolutely been his from the start. As soon as it opened I said if he wants it then it’s his.

Hopefully Fenwick finally learns a lesson. Parents, principal, and AD run Schnively out of the football program, now on 4th coach in 5 years. Parents, principal, and AD run Kreke out of program, searching for a new coach 2 years later. I think the longest tenured coach at Fenwick may be the swim coach.....4years

WOW, Fenwick beat the Middies to the punch. Telling Moss goodbye before he is officially announced by Middletown. Says a lot about Fenwick's administration and confirms what people have been saying.