Miami Valley League 2022-23

Stanley Clyne has got to be one of if not the best athletes Tipp has ever had. First season playing football since middle school and breaks the single season receiving record as well as being conference player of the year in basketball.

Yellow Jackets lose on the road at Xenia 65-41. They beat them 54-48 first time they played. Fifth straight loss.
No dog in the fight here. Sidney looked awful in the first half,got out worked by the smaller team. Second half more even but the damage was done.

Don't feel bad. Butler parent is happy that the boys will get to hang a Championship Banner despite a probable losing conference and overall record.

Hopefully this will make the conference go to one division in ALL sports.

No dog in the fight here. Sidney looked awful in the first half,got out worked by the smaller team. Second half more even but the damage was done.
Xenia the smaller team? Shocked to hear that. They had a bunch of big bodies last time I saw them a couple of years ago. Sidney has one kid over 6'2, and he's only 6'4.

Hopefully this will make the conference go to one division in ALL sports.
I will never understand why people get so bent out of shape over this, when the conference names an OVERALL champion. Everyone knows the divisional championships are secondary.

Xenia the smaller team? Shocked to hear that. They had a bunch of big bodies last time I saw them a couple of years ago. Sidney has one kid over 6'2, and he's only 6'4.
Xenia has no wide bodies and the center is maybe 6’3 and 150. But they dominated the boards the first half. Some of it was good luck with favorable bounces but some of it was three or four Buc’s hitting the boards. Second half Xenia tried to give it back by going to a semi stall but the lead was too big and Sidney looked lost.

Sidney has been flat (1-5) since A'zon Steele has been required to sit under OHSAA transfer rules. Tough to play with only six solid players in the rotation. Hopefully we can win two out of the last five and maybe finish 9-13. At St. Marys could be ugly tonight.

Where does that land 1-10 on the "ugly" scale?
My guess is a 5. St. Marys had 6'11' and 6'7" on the front line who dropped in 45 and 24, respectively. Our tallest is 6'4" so we did not match up well. Were only down at the half 43-34. The 45 by Parks who is going to Ohio State next year is a St. Marys school record. Still can't believe St. Marys has 5 losses on the year.

Where does that land 1-10 on the "ugly" scale?
Sidney coach wasn't too displeased in article I read. Sounds like he was more displeased with Friday loss. Video in here too.

Xenia nips Skyhawks tonight. Only reason game is close is Xenia missed free throw. At one point counted six misses in a row. Fairborn had over 10 fouls in each half and Bucs had maybe 15 total. That big center for Fairborn is going to need the ice bath tomorrow. He dominated first quarter then never got the ball for the next two quarters. I’m old school,if I had a stud that could dominate he would get the ball every time till they show they can stop him.